By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

I nominate diomedes and CrazzyMan as mods.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
twesterm said:
Soriku said:
You don't feel any different....

But maybe that's a good thing.

I wanna see Rol as a mod. Double KP power! Rol as a mod would be too funny Even for a day.

The forum would implode with the sheer amount of force from the awesomeness leaking from both of us. I don't think ioi wants that.

Lol, I bet Rol would ban me right away.

No, you are wrong. I would only ban you if you would make a useless thread or a spam post.

Hm, actually going by this definition means that I would ban you right away. So you are right, my bad.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
twesterm said:
Soriku said:
You don't feel any different....

But maybe that's a good thing.

I wanna see Rol as a mod. Double KP power! Rol as a mod would be too funny Even for a day.

The forum would implode with the sheer amount of force from the awesomeness leaking from both of us. I don't think ioi wants that.

Lol, I bet Rol would ban me right away.

No, you are wrong. I would only ban you if you would make a useless thread or a spam post.

Hm, actually going by this definition means that I would ban you right away. So you are right, my bad.

Hmm...for how long?

@famous

grandmaster.

*runs from ihis wrath*

I've had enough of you...

----------------------------

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

@famous

grandmaster.

*runs from ihis wrath*

I've had enough of you...

----------------------------

LOL. That was funny XD

Around the Network

Woah! Bod and twesterm became mods?! Where was I???????

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've been wondering for awhile but just who *was* BlindSight and Fishamaphone and how did they get to be mods?

I've only been here since midsummer but I've never seen BlindSight post onthe forums and fishamaphone posted a news story a few weeks back but was literally torn apart in the comments as if he were some infamous, hated user.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
I've been wondering for awhile but just who *was* BlindSight and Fishamaphone and how did they get to be mods?

I've only been here since midsummer but I've never seen BlindSight post onthe forums and fishamaphone posted a news story a few weeks back but was literally torn apart in the comments as if he were some infamous, hated user.

bolded your answer for you

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ClaudeLv250 said:

BlindSight became a mod to post news stories, he was promoted in spring 2007.

I never understood why fishamapone became a mod. Since he became promoted, he was hardly active on this site and the one news story he posted was pretty much the only contribution he made in months to either the news section or the forum. He was a good regular member though in the first half of 2007.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Congrats to Bodhesatva and twesterm for becoming moderators. , And ioi if you need aspanish speaking MOD, just pm me...

LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989