By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

Ya, congrats to my homeboy Bod!
That guy is like, so multi talented, its not even funny!

Grats to TWesterm too! Keep up the good work fellas!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

c'mon ioi make me a mod!
i live in australia so i'd be able to keep the forums in check while the other mods are asleep (which could hopefully avoid another "leo-j is a douche ball" type thread)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
c'mon ioi make me a mod!
i live in australia so i'd be able to keep the forums in check while the other mods are asleep (which could hopefully avoid another "leo-j is a douche ball" type thread)

ROFL, i missed that one =[

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

^ you the one who probably started it. LOL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
^ you the one who probably started it. LOL

LMAO!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Congrats to Bod and Twes.

Say, Bod, why don't you like Modhesatva? I almost sound like Modest.

Soriku said:

Lol, I bet Rol would ban me right away.

Yeah, just to keep his PM inbox uncluttered ;)

Anyway, Rol's posts are often awesome whether he is a mod or not and I selfishly am not sure that I want his energies redirected from making joke threads and other great posts and toward regulating other users.

Sri Lumpa here, I lost the space when I lost my profile

@ ClaudeLv250 and RolStoppable

I was wondering that a week or two ago, so I made a thread about it.

Here

And he actually came on the site and answered where he's been.

naznatips said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Rol, you're one of best members on the site; you're trolling isn't that bad(Let's be honest, everyone trolls). You're going to be a mod, and you know it. The requirements to be a mod on this site are simple: Be a Nintendo fan, have a high post count and be anti-PS3.

Actually, judging by the current mod population, being a PC fanboys is by far the quickest path to mod-dom. Ben, ssj, myself, and now Bod are all PC gamers above console gamers. There are more PC gaming mods than any other console on the site. Twesterm owns all 3 consoles though, and Bodhesatva owns a PS3 and Wii.

Of course everyone has their preferences... there is no such thing as an unbiased person. We all prefer something over another thing. That's our biases, but it's also our opinions, and it doesn't really have any effect on our ability to moderate the site.

It is no secret that PC gamers have a very high level of maturity compared to others...

congrats guys...twest you know my cats are all powerful

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11935

why is weezy banned? hmm? he spam? wtf

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.