By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

nen-suer said:

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Greatings from the miller

What would you do if I claimed miller right now? 

Well I'd lynch stefl Just to teach him a lesson even if there is a small chance we have two millers.

Thats if your telling the truth of course.

The lesson being? Wait until you get investigated and then claim miller so you die? Holding back on the info until someone gets investigated that is scum and claims miller to counter it?

I can tell you that it doesn't matter to me if I get lynched, as miller, I would act the same again. Better I do the claim early and don't risk a late game mess-up because of something.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya pretty high on the townie list as well, pretty balsy to limit your options as scum day 1. If he is scum though that was a hell of a move.

Which move?

The miller claim. ;)

Stefl1504 said:
nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Well I'd lynch stefl Just to teach him a lesson even if there is a small chance we have two millers.

The lesson being? Wait until you get investigated and then claim miller so you die? Holding back on the info until someone gets investigated that is scum and claims miller to counter it?

I can tell you that it doesn't matter to me if I get lynched, as miller, I would act the same again. Better I do the claim early and don't risk a late game mess-up because of something.

The lesson being "It's not about you"

Your role is a useless role i know, but its your job to make the best use out of it (like trying to have the mafia target you).

You're too obsessed about surviving and that not the right attitude for a townie to have.

I mean you lose with the town so your priority is making sure the town wins not to surviving!

You're now probably off the scum night actions table and that means chances of major town roles getting killed just gone up a little bit.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:
nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

The lesson being "It's not about you"

Your role is a useless role i know, but its your job to make the best use out of it (like trying to have the mafia target you).

You're too obsessed about surviving and that not the right attitude for a townie to have.

I mean you lose with the town so your priority is making sure the town wins not to surviving!

You're now probably off the scum night actions table and that means chances of major town roles getting killed just gone up a little bit.

No, a miller role is not useless, it is just not a benefactor. I do not care about my own survival, just about preventing the chance of a later mislynch. I did claim in the prospect of either being lynched today. Or being accepted as miller. Town does not profit if for any reason I am investigated at night and get lynched tomorrow. I am also not going to kid myself into thinking that I am (or could be) a high priority target to scum, without going to the extent of lying and then maybe unveiling a town power role in the process.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
happydolphin said:
Yoshiya pretty high on the townie list as well, pretty balsy to limit your options as scum day 1. If he is scum though that was a hell of a move.

Which move?

The miller claim. ;)

Messing up me with yoshiya, ain't you?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Sorry Stefl. :( It's his fault he copied your avi! :P

happydolphin said:
Stefl1504 said:

Sorry Stefl. :( It's his fault he copied your avi! :P

Wut?

On his avatar there is Yuyuko, on mine, there is Cirno, both are from the same game-series, but not the same person :/

Stefl1504 said:

Wut?

On his avatar there is Yuyuko, on mine, there is Cirno, both are from the same game-series, but not the same person :/

They all look the same to me *grrr*

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ok checking in.

Radish is posting a lot it seems and very serious at that. Interesting.

Elaborate

MTZehvor said:
Woot. Let's do this.

Can you talk at day time?