By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 54 - METROID

benao87 said:
Dafuq, went to class and came back and then a ton of posts.

I definitely underestimate this whole thing, it may require more attention to the thread.
Anyways, I think that rol, hatmoza, and radish are pro-town. Their posts kind of feel like a call to sensibility to avoid town screwing the first days up. I'm new to the game, but I reckon that the no-lynch thing proposed by radish sounds good, we are 20, right?, the probability of lynching a town day one is quite high, and at night there is another town dead. Still, going to wait a while before casting a vote.

Yeah, I'd just say try to keep on top of the thread as much as possible - sometimes when I ignore it for a day and come back to 300+ posts it becomes impossible to catch up again.

I don't know why so many people are feeling town about the PM wording; the nature of the PM made it really obvious that it would be the same for both teams because of the "scanning alignment..." (not exact wording) bit at the end. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Greatings from the miller

What would you do if I claimed miller right now?

Obviously, I had to assume you are a liar.

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl or Mario is scum confirmed?

Mario also post during the day again. Going way out of the way to not change up play from last game.

Posting stuff just to not look suspicious.

You are jumping to conclusions way too fast, scum points for you.

DarkThanatos said:
Linkzmax said:

You've been lynched Day One twice. Round 30 and Round 49

You don't ever learn, but your self-absorption is a good sign of you being town.

Well, waddaya know, Radish was right :P 

Cheers for the info Linkz. 

Still, the frequency of that happening is so low, I wouldn't consider it a major concern Radish. 

Why do you say "self-absorption" is a good sign of him being town Linkz? Usually intense paranoia over people suspecting you comes with scumminess i find?

I don't think that paranoia = scumminess. Scum tend to get paranoid before a vote, while townies get paranoid after a vote, and even that is a pretty flat analysis on paranoid play.

Linkzmax said:

nen's likely scum, breaking up the early town vibes before the suspect pool shrinks too much.

May I ask to detail this claim a bit more? I think what I know what you are getting at, but I want to make sure.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Stefl or Mario is scum confirmed?

Mario also post during the day again. Going way out of the way to not change up play from last game.

Posting stuff just to not look suspicious.

You are jumping to conclusions way too fast, scum points for you.

He has a point about Mario. I recall spurge noticed it and Mario ended up being scum.

hatmoza said:

Notice I did not at all deny that scum likely got the same style PM, rather, that town (especially a newcomer) would be likely less hesitant to reveal the PM style. But we already got two people arguing that the PM style is pretty much the same for everyone, something, again, I never ruled out.

Since I already consider stefl town, that puts all the suspicion on the first person who argued this... nen

FoS nen-suer

Hat attacks Nen with "twisted logic"

Nen is confused

Anywho, like I said seems to me your trying to gain some town points and make sure yourbuddyz relaize and use the fact they share

the same PM style as the town early. More reason I think Bong is a friend of yours.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Bong Lover said:
hatmoza said:
I have a question for the new players, and only the new players.

How do you feel about mafia games so far? Also are you confused between this thread and the Quick topic thread prof sent you in the PM? Because if you are, I can give you friendly beginner's advice on how they work.

I feel that mafia games are filled with double, tripple and quadruple crosses. I feel that I'm not fully in command of how the different roles will impact how this plays out, I feel that people are fronting that they are more convinced of certain things than thay really are and I feel that so far, the 'most likely to be scum' award goes to nen-suer.

Well well well, thats a mafia noob if I ever saw one :P

So Bong.....what makes me soo suspicious.

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
I have a question for the new players, and only the new players.

How do you feel about mafia games so far? Also are you confused between this thread and the Quick topic thread prof sent you in the PM? Because if you are, I can give you friendly beginner's advice on how they work.

I think they're lots of fun. I am confused now. I didn't get a quick topic thread, but I'll ask prof if I should have one. Finally, I see what you did there!

Checking in. Thoughts so far:
nen's likely scum, breaking up the early town vibes before the suspect pool shrinks too much.
I shall consider Stefl as confirmed town.
quick policy/No lynch is exactly what scum want, thus we will have no such thing.
radish seems too focused on what he did last round and is conveniently leaving out that he thought I was scum and trying to get rid of him.(Pshaw) Hooray points for being active so far though.

Bad jokes, "checking in?" No detailed reason for his "suspicion"

Talked about Radish?! Thats not town Linkz. 

I can't be the only one not seeing this I'm I?...I'm I?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

happydolphin said:

Nen being dark as usual, seeing evil where I see it not. Who knows, he may be right.

Blacks are evil now. What can of town is this? I want out!

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

TObvious scum is obvious.

Na bro. I was just letting town know I wouldn't be posting so that I don't look suspicious by simply "checking in" and then darting away.

I can usually tell when you are scum, but you did mess me up that one game.

You said I was town very early on in that game and I trusted you because of it, for some reason..

Now, you go after me very early this game. Even if it is jokingly.

Could be a change of strategy, or I could be over thinking this.

Either way, FoS Nen.

You can't read me no one does. It's just I have high probability of being mafia (I think it was 80% according to sfel table)

That's why I'm a good investigation target and a possible mislynch. That's why I tend to survive a long time.

It's a gift and a curse.

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Greatings from the miller

Well I'd lynch stefl Just to teach him a lesson even if there is a small chance we have two millers.

Thats if your telling the truth of course.

RolStoppable said:
supermario128 said:

Just do it.

We need to teach that non-brony a lesson.

lol, now i remember why I liked you.