By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

OK, so I've moved across the hunt information, as well as adding in a new one for EU players to take part in as well on a Saturday.

If you'd like to join these hunts, then simply post your interest here and we can do!

Also, I was thinking we could maybe do a hunt and have a specific time to do it once a week, maybe 8PM? We could have a couple I guess...if you have any ideas then just say!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Mnementh said:
Cone, my thread has two upcoming hunts which people can join. One in America, one in europe. Could you please post that here too, it is in my OP. So we could move the organization of hunts to this place, as you already has started with it.

Up to you really. I can move them over if you'd like!

Well, you wanted to merge both threads. I want to play together with VGC-members. So if you integrate this organizational stuff into this thread I will happily let die mine. If not I will keep it. Don't care either way, I only wanna play online.

And please americans, post your impressions starting Tuesday for your poor european colleagues, that have to wait three more days. *sniff*

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Conegamer said:
OK, so I've moved across the hunt information, as well as adding in a new one for EU players to take part in as well on a Saturday.

If you'd like to join these hunts, then simply post your interest here and we can do!

Also, I was thinking we could maybe do a hunt and have a specific time to do it once a week, maybe 8PM? We could have a couple I guess...if you have any ideas then just say!

Regular hunts would be great, although I don't know how this can be organized.

A little note: you say NA/EU welcome, but I believe cross-region comes only with a patch in April.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Lets hunt Ñïçê People!

Mnementh said:
Conegamer said:

Regular hunts would be great, although I don't know how this can be organized.

A little note: you say NA/EU welcome, but I believe cross-region comes only with a patch in April.

Does it? Well if that's the case we can start off with, like, seperate days for hunts then maybe? 

I think maybe Friday and/or Saturday every week at 8 (GMT/CET, so two different groups) sounds like a good idea, unless anyone objects to that plan.

Around the Network

im getting mine through amazon so hopefully it comes Tuesday, Anybody want to start making teams? Lets not forget NoA+Europe cant hunt together intill patch comes in April!

Lets see i'll be starting off with the hammer most likely! Anybody using a long range weapon?

tbone51 said:
im getting mine through amazon so hopefully it comes Tuesday, Anybody want to start making teams? Lets not forget NoA+Europe cant hunt together intill patch comes in April!

Lets see i'll be starting off with the hammer most likely! Anybody using a long range weapon?

Is Tuesday the official launch day in America then? I thought it was!

Also, would you be up for that first online meet on Tuesday then? No time set yet! I'll put you in.

Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:

Also, would you be up for that first online meet on Tuesday then? No time set yet! I'll put you in.

as long as if i get the game on time(lookin at you Amazon) sure thing! We need a long range fighter+ a support, And two close combat fighters (i personally like fighting close battles!).

tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:

as long as if i get the game on time(lookin at you Amazon) sure thing! We need a long range fighter+ a support, And two close combat fighters (i personally like fighting close battles!).

I know amp316 enjoys using the hammer and Mr Khan uses a Lance...and looking at the OP 3nix uses a BowGun. So, you could try and rope them in if they get the game at launch!

i should have the game by the 21st, i will play this game every damn day too. if anyone wants to party up, let me know. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1