By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

Single player is clearly setting me up for Deviljho. He butts in on half the six star quests. Never fought him before, but heard terrible things. I gather I will die without dung bombs, any other tips for fighting him?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Single player is clearly setting me up for Deviljho. He butts in on half the six star quests. Never fought him before, but heard terrible things. I gather I will die without dung bombs, any other tips for fighting him?

Lightning is his elemental weakness, longswords are apparently bad against him, and he is susceptible to the sleep-inducing meat (then blowing up his head)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
famousringo said:

Lightning is his elemental weakness, longswords are apparently bad against him, and he is susceptible to the sleep-inducing meat (then blowing up his head)

So basically all that was said here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5262127

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mr Khan said:
famousringo said:

My only good lightning weapon is a longsword, so that's a handy tip. I was thinking I'd use my switch axe with the dragon phial, anyway.

I'm lousy at using all the traps and bombs that this game steers you towards. I think it's a combination of frustration with the inventory management involved and a primal yearning to hit stuff with a really big stick. Maybe it's time for me to man up, feed the animals, and blow off their faces.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing

sitting in my car, tethered to my phone, posting on my wii u and playing mh3u on tablet screen. what's up bitches!

Around the Network

@dahuman, come party with me :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

dahuman said:
sitting in my car, tethered to my phone, posting on my wii u and playing mh3u on tablet screen. what's up bitches!

LOL, I gotta admit, that's kinda badass.

dahuman said:

Badass to the extreme. But commited.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So what did the update do? Did I waste 15 minutes of my life so Conegamer can hunt with me if he wants to?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
So what did the update do? Did I waste 15 minutes of my life so Conegamer can hunt with me if he wants to?

that and off tv play ...