By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

Took a nap when I got home and didn't start playing until way late lol. but here is HR2 Urgen: Double Trouble, enjoy!

Watch live video from Totally Random on TwitchTV

Around the Network

why is everybody hyping this game ?
will it help to move wii us ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Mr Khan said:

Ahh, Qurupecco. Now i remember why i hated you so much the first time. Before you get good weapons its nigh-impossible to hurt this little bitch, given the way his stick-legs are armored.

Edit: fuck this cuntfucking crackwhore

Oh, right, i forgot this little cocksucker can heal himself. Sure you can, because you're a punk bitch who doesn't know how to fight fair. Quit being a whore and fucking fight me!

I hope that when I play with you that you are using the Gamepad with the mic on.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm at HR 3 now. Looking at the upcoming quests it's probably time for me to get some armor better than the Jaggi set before continuing.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

asqarkabab said:
why is everybody hyping this game ?
will it help to move wii us ?

Who cares if it moves WiiU. It is a lot of fun!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

yeah but its the Same game on ps2 wii and ps3 has it something that is better in this version is there something that justifies to buy it for 60 bucks ? i want to try it along the line

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Not sure if that belongs here but I'll just ask: I just got the 3DS XL + Monster Hunter bundle. I transferred my old data over to the new 3DS XL. But how can I copy Monster Hunter back to my "old" SD card?
Currently it looks like this:

"Old" SD Card (8GB):
- Everything except Monster Hunter on it
- Now inside my new 3DS XL

"New" SD Card (4GB, bundled with the XL and with Monster Hunter on it):
- Monster Hunter Ultimate game + save data
- Currently NOT inside my new XL because everything else is on the other card

So how can I copy Monster Hunter (game + save file) over to the "old" SD card? All I can find online are guides how to transfer everything over at once to an empty card. I tried to simply copy the file over to the other card (there's only one game file on the 4GB card so I guess it was the game - but the folder's name is 000B4...something so I had to guess) but that didn't work.

In case anyone knows: Thanks in advance!

asqarkabab said:

yeah but its the Same game on ps2 wii and ps3 has it something that is better in this version is there something that justifies to buy it for 60 bucks ? i want to try it along the line

It's basically Tri + Portable 3rd, with maybe a bit of extra stuff in there in the bargain?

It's like buying the PS3/P game and the Wii game in one, with an online userbase that's just starting out.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

if u say so its a nice game will buy it and enjoy it how is the difficulty becoz i had the wii disc but never opened it

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:

if u say so its a nice game will buy it and enjoy it how is the difficulty becoz i had the wii disc but never opened it

Oh it can be very, very mean sometimes. Some monsters are quite mean

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.