By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade port to Wii U revealed?

Tagged games:

Cheebee said:
chris_wing said:
Cheebee said:
It's just that 'X' game. Obviously.

Or they could be making Xenoblade HD to fill the time until X is finished, like Nintendo is doing with Wind Waker, or it's just a place holder for X.

The difference is WW released about 10 years ago, Xenoblade 1 year.

2 years for the cool guys ;P

I agree with your post, though^^

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Lots of rjmors today! Dreux ex, assassins creed four, and this.

Alright. 

But I get your point. A lot of games rumoured for the Wii U as of late, a very good thing indeed!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I can't wait to upgrade my comp so I can play Xenoblade Chronicles in HD. That's the one thing I want to do, weird as that sounds.

LemonSlice said:

I can't wait to upgrade my comp so I can play Xenoblade Chronicles in HD. That's the one thing I want to do, weird as that sounds.

My train of thought while watching that -- "Man, it already looks great in SD widescreen, I bet HD doesn't even make that big a difference....--HOLY SHIT DO WANT."

pretty much just got me hyped all over again for Xenogame.

would glady buy it all over again :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Well, I was just about the start the game. No way will I bother if a better version is releasing in a couple of months. lol.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

If it's true. Nintendo sure knows how to manage their resources well with projects like this or DK3DS.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

chris_wing said:
Cheebee said:
It's just that 'X' game. Obviously.

Or they could be making Xenoblade HD to fill the time until X is finished, like Nintendo is doing with Wind Waker, or it's just a place holder for X.

They finished Xenoblade 3 years ago mate, we might see it late this year or early next year.

I hope it's true, I din't play Xenoblade on the Wii, I've been trying to pick up a copy but they go for like $150+
I'll definetly play it this time around.

If they are both releasing an HD port of the current game sooner and releasing a full-sequel down the road, than that would be best.

I would love to play the game if I didn't have to contend with the crappy Wii graphic restrictions for a game of this scope.