By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade port to Wii U revealed?

Tagged games:

HD re-release? Its a bit soon IMO, but if this makes a great game available for an even wider audience, why not?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

That would be awesome.

However, I prefer the "X = Xenoblade 2" idea.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Considering the demand for titles like this and Metroid Prime Trilogy... they NEED an HD remake and digital availability.

I'm pretty sure that's just the 2nd one that's coming to the wii u

I still haven't even beaten the game.. I'm still maxing out all the stats.. or as much as I could, anyway, but if they are, I might as well wait and waste a couple hundred more hours.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Considering the demand for titles like this and Metroid Prime Trilogy... they NEED an HD remake and digital availability.

Metroid Prime Trilogy HD FTW!

Just don't let EA port it, they'll charge $60 for Prime 1 HD on WiiU, while releasing the trilogy for $20 on PS4/X720/PC.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Obviously a placeholder for X. If not, I feel bad for those who spent 150$ on ebay for the Wii version.

I would buy this probably only if I could transfer my file.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

WiiHD

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

UPDATE: walmart also has put up a listing for xenoblade with a possible release date of 12/15/2013 which keep in mind is a sunday
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xenoblade-Wii-U/23428791

spurgeonryan said:
Lots of rjmors today! Dreux ex, assassins creed four, and this.