By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone 164 44.69%

Emma Watson 202 55.04%

Total:366

Definitely Emma Watson.

Around the Network

Watson is prettier but neither have a real sex appeal for me. They are both overrated girls and I've always wondered why they get so much attention. I'm more into women like Salma Hayek or Halle Berry. And then there are the big leagues of hot: aka Victoria's Secret models like Adriana Lima.

And no, I'm not an old fart. I just don't see all the fuss, especially over the internet, that either Emma stirs. If I'm checking out a younger chick, I'd go with Jennifer Lawrence or Blake Lively. But I take it this is really a battle of the Emma's and not simply about hot chicks so I'll stick with Watson.

join team E.Stone :D

Watson is hot, but I prefer Stone.

Emma Stone's voice annoys me

Around the Network

Emma Stone > Emma Watson.

Never understood the love for Watson, but I was never really into Harry Potter.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Why do people like these girls so much? They`re both cute but nothing special. This is a Natalie Portman vs Mila Kunis all over again.

OT: Emma Stone for me, Emma Watson has that childlike a appearance which isn't attractive (unless your a pedi

the redhead was in harry potter right? she's the better looking one, but not stunning. i voted stone

Guys, the girl in the blue is Emma Stone and the girl in the white is Emma Watson.
Get it together.

there is not a single picture of Emma Stone that isn't photoshoped to oblivion , she looks pretty plain without makeup , and I like Watson's personality , she's goofy and retarded.

so i'm going with Watson.

and by the way.