By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone 164 44.69%

Emma Watson 202 55.04%

Total:366
Neoarc said:
ThatGreekGuy said:

There can be only one Emma!

VS

I'm going with Emma Stone, I love her.

Add Emma Roberts too

Mmmmm, no no, we no want her here.

Around the Network

According to theories of attraction related to evolution, you are partially right.  Youth signifies health and the ability to healthily give birth to a baby.  That is why a lot of men like blondes and why so many women dye their hair.  Blonde hair is associated with youth, because many blondes are so at a young age but turn brunnette or a darker shade with age.  In Japanese culture, the snaggletooth has made its way into women's beauty and females are paying $400 or so to get them, because they are associated with youth.

Still, according to related theories, curves are considered beautiful because they signify a woman's maturatation past adolescence where she can carry babies in her womb.  The better hip to waist ratio (larger hips to smaller waist) the more fertile a woman is.  Neither of these girls have much in terms of curves.

Because bad teeth are considered unhealthy in American culture, I doubt the snaggletooth fad will ever cross the pacific into our territory.  In the same way, I think youth can be the basis for attraction, but only as far as science dictates based off the acceptanced stances in our culture.  So, I rather have a curvy woman than a woman that appears to be 12 or 13 any day.

*I meant to reply to Pezus comment "Actually, most men tend to like "childike" appearances. Not children, mind you, but women that look young. Youth is attractive." but don't know how to include it in my response when answering.  I responded directly to it, so it may just not show up on my screen, but if anyone knows lemme know hehe.  Green forums poster here lol.

danasider said:

According to theories of attraction related to evolution, you are partially right.  Youth signifies health and the ability to healthily give birth to a baby.  That is why a lot of men like blondes and why so many women dye their hair.  Blonde hair is associated with youth, because many blondes are so at a young age but turn brunnette or a darker shade with age.  In Japanese culture, the snaggletooth has made its way into women's beauty and females are paying $400 or so to get them, because they are associated with youth.

Still, according to related theories, curves are considered beautiful because they signify a woman's maturatation past adolescence where she can carry babies in her womb.  The better hip to waist ratio (larger hips to smaller waist) the more fertile a woman is.  Neither of these girls have much in terms of curves.

Because bad teeth are considered unhealthy in American culture, I doubt the snaggletooth fad will ever cross the pacific into our territory.  In the same way, I think youth can be the basis for attraction, but only as far as science dictates based off the acceptanced stances in our culture.  So, I rather have a curvy woman than a woman that appears to be 12 or 13 any day.

You only had to say a name...

pezus said:
And suddenly, Emma Stone is leading!

Orgasm.

ThatGreekGuy said:
danasider said:

You only had to say a name...

I edited my post, because I was actually opening up a conversation based on a comment made by another user, but didn't know how to include his post (I thought I simply had to hit the respond button on his post, but now I realize I am supposed to hit quote first).

I answered the question in a post earlier, but it wasn't limited to a name.  Sorry for including my reasoning and thinking this was a place for discussion.  Oops, there I go again with multiple word responses...

Around the Network
pezus said:
danasider said:

*I meant to reply to Pezus comment "Actually, most men tend to like "childike" appearances. Not children, mind you, but women that look young. Youth is attractive." but don't know how to include it in my response when answering.  I responded directly to it, so it may just not show up on my screen, but if anyone knows lemme know hehe.  Green forums poster here lol.

Just hit "Quote" under the post you want to reply to instead of hitting reply.

@Post: Indeed, they can't look too young, certainly. A young looking face + a good body (i.e. not child-like) is the best combination.

Aggreed and thanks for clarification.  ADHD moment of mine.

pezus said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
the redhead was in harry potter right? she's the better looking one, but not stunning. i voted stone

Wut, no. This is Harry Potter: 

can't see the pic. not important.

Emily Watson! :D

Seriously though, Emma Watson for undisclosed reasons.

Emma Watson still looks like she's 12. Emma Stone.

Emma Stone is hotter, Watson is way more cute though.