By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone or Emma Watson?

Emma Stone 164 44.69%

Emma Watson 202 55.04%

Total:366

I don't find Watson attractive at all, then again she was picked for Harry Potter, maybe people that like Harry Potter fancy her.

Around the Network

Watson is prettier but I like Stone a bit more so I can't decide :(.

Wattson has the horsepower, so I choose her. With stone, the only thing I can do is play skipping Stone.

Real answer: No one

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

pezus said:
tbone51 said:
Why do people like these girls so much? They`re both cute but nothing special. This is a Natalie Portman vs Mila Kunis all over again.

OT: Emma Stone for me, Emma Watson has that childlike a appearance which isn't attractive (unless your a pedi

You did not just say that!

Actually, most men tend to like "childike" appearances. Not children, mind you, but women that look young. Youth is attractive.

she doesn't remind me of a 17-19 year old, more like a 13-15 year old. Im good.

I love Emma Stone so much, it's embarrassing. And not just for her looks, either. I'm addicted to the personality of every character she plays. If I could find a girl with that same quick wit, I'd marry her and give up my whorish ways.

Around the Network

Oh, and that pic in the OP is airbrushed and photoshopped to the point where it robs Emma Stone of all of the quirks and flaws that make her beautiful to me.

Watson by far!

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

d21lewis said:
I love Emma Stone so much, it's embarrassing. And not just for her looks, either. I'm addicted to the personality of every character she plays. If I could find a girl with that same quick wit, I'd marry her and give up my whorish ways.

Aren't you in a relationship?

ThatGreekGuy said:

There can be only one Emma!

VS

I'm going with Emma Stone, I love her.

Add Emma Roberts too

ThatGreekGuy said:
d21lewis said:

Aren't you in a relationship?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.