By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BenKenobi88 said:
You "think" there's a PC version?

It's a PC game primarily, that's where all the fun will be had...similar to Sims on consoles. Yeah, they're still Sims, but they suck.

The Sims suck on both PC and consoles. Doesn't really matter which.

Around the Network

I've been interested in Spore for some time now. The only thing is, uhh, how long has this game been in development, again? It still has no release date announced either. The premise sounded too good to be true, and given how long it's been taking, it may well turn out to be.

On the positive side, Soren Johnson (the lead designer of Civ4 and a good friend) was hired by EA last year to work on this game, which can only be a plus.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

I'd get this for PC unless their were some sort of co-op or multiplayer mode on the Wii version (not sure how that'd work), in which case I'd get that.

I'll probably end up getting PC version, unless the Wii version does something truly innovative and different. Might also try out the DS version for cheap.

But seriously, PC is where everyone will probably get the most bang for their buck.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

I think that this is one of the "must have" games of this generation, the PC version will crossover flawlessly to te Wii due to the Wiimote, it might even be easier to use than a mouse, certainly for me because i use a laptop.

Around the Network

i will buy the pc version too, unless they offer something different for wii

I'm most interested in the interactions between the core version and portable versions of the game. I remember reading something about using the portable versions of the game as a means of doing odd jobs while away from the main game. Maybe I'm confusing it with another title?

I'll decide when more info on each version is out; but I'm looking at the PC + Mobile versions for now.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Think this is one of them games i will wait for a review for, there is a lot of Wii games i want this year already and i dont want to add to many more to my list so the ones that do get on will really have to interest me.

i remember a DS version coming and i will be sure to get that.

Ah sorry i haven't replied. For some reason I would get error 403 you don't have permission to acess this server and now i could get here. It was weird. I was a little angry. Yeah if my pc reaches the system requirements I might get the pc version. Here are my pc specs if you guys want to know.
pentium dual core e2140 originally clocked at 1.6ghz overclocked to 2.5ghz,
1gb ddr2 ram clocked at 500mhz
nvidia 7800gt
250gb hd