By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DMeisterJ said:
I'm pretty certain that Spore was made first and foremost on the PC, and is receiving Wii and DS ports; Not the other way around Bodhestava. But I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not.

Maybe he meant "from" the PC?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I'm pretty certain that Spore was made first and foremost on the PC, and is receiving Wii and DS ports; Not the other way around Bodhestava. But I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not.

I added the Command and Conquer bit in the hopes of making it clear (C&C has been on PC for over a decade and is just now seeing console ports), but apparently I fail.

Yeah, it was sarcasm. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:
DMeisterJ said:

I added the Command and Conquer bit in the hopes of making it clear (C&C has been on PC for over a decade and is just now seeing console ports), but apparently I fail.

Yeah, it was sarcasm.

No it was pretty clear to PC users that you were being sarcastic. You didn't even need the Command and Conquer bit.

I may get it. Cubivore got me interested in the concept, so I'll probably pick it up.

I will be getting it for the wii, good on them for releasing it on the wii.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

Is there a release date for Spore Wii yet?
(I can't buy it at launch until I know when launch is).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

This game looks good, I really had not heard to much about it until recently. So is it really going to be on the Wii?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Sounds cool. I might get it, but right now, it seems like it will be one I need to rent first when it comes out.

I hope it plays well on Wii because if it doesn't, then I won't get to play it. There's no way my pc can handle the game. XD

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I'll probably be getting all three versions. They'll all have their positives and negatives.

SW-5120-1900-6153