By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PC version for me. Whenever possible I get games for the platforms they were designed for. Especially when it comes to PC games, because their console counter-parts are usually vastly inferior in every way. Requirements will probably not be very high. Will Wright tries to make his game accessible.

Around the Network

DMeisterJ I dont know how much thicker Bod could have layed it on us.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
DMeisterJ I dont know how much thicker Bod could have layed it on us.

Yeah, I heard about this. I think EA is porting this to the PC too, along with that Orange Box game for the PS3. 

PC version myself, Spore will likely be watered down on the home consoles, just like the Sims was.

definetly getting spore. Wii if the reviews says is a good port otherwise i guess i'll have to rebuild my pc.

Around the Network

I don't play games on my PC... It would be the Wii version for me... But still "maybe"....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

totalwar23 said:
Bodhesatva said:
DMeisterJ said:
I'm pretty certain that Spore was made first and foremost on the PC, and is receiving Wii and DS ports; Not the other way around Bodhestava. But I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not.

I added the Command and Conquer bit in the hopes of making it clear (C&C has been on PC for over a decade and is just now seeing console ports), but apparently I fail.

Yeah, it was sarcasm.

No it was pretty clear to PC users that you were being sarcastic. You didn't even need the Command and Conquer bit.

QFT

@Topic,

It really should be an easy decision for most people who have a semi-decent PC.  I love my Wii and I like to support it but spore is going to be a better game on the PC, the same way L4D will be better on the PC, the same way C&C will be better on the PC, etc.... Games intended for PC play best on PC...who'd of thunk it? 

At the same time I'm not sure I'd want to play NMH, GTA, or FF on my PC ..so it works both ways. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

As Will Wright has stated b4..."Wii is the only true next get console"

I doubt he will allow the Wii version of Spore to be anything less than the PC version..wel except graphics xD

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'll play this on PC. It's 99% going to be the best version. But really, the game doesn't look that good to me.

Yea ive been eyeing this game up for a while now. Ill get the Wii version if the reviews say its decent if not then definatley the PC version.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)