By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

LM might just clinch 400k FW which is higher than SM3D Land's FW!

Around the Network

Citizens of Earth coming to Wii U eShop

- play as the Vice President of the World
- recruit townspeople to fight in battles for you
- coming from Eden Industries
- inspired by Earthbound 
- features an entire city to explore
- when you bring characters like the town baker (who heals players with tasty treats) into battle they get better at their town jobs too
- when the baker gets stronger he will sell you rare healing items
- each character has a world ability and battle abilities
- the Barista that works at Moonbucks can scald enemies with boiling hot coffee
- he also sells pick me up power ups at the coffee shop
- the Mascot who looks like is a buffer that cheers the party on and can boost the growth rate of all of the townsfolk 
- features over 50 characters to recruit
- enemy example: Honey Bear - a honey filled bear shaped like a bottle of honey
- enemy example: Toupee Eagle
- enemy example: Rastafarian Samurai
- enemies are put on the map and you can command your followers to strike mobs first
- in battle, you have three followers and fight using a turn based system
- has an online versus mode where you can bring a team of characters and fight with a friend

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=199025

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

The sales for Luigi Mansion 2 for Japan were number 1 at the sales 280150, edging out the PS3 version of One Piece: PW2 by about 6000

My Hummingbird

I got Luigi's Mansion today, Ill be giving it a spin later on. I hope it doesn't suck.

I'll wait intill vgchartz has the numbers and then see who got the closest! (cuz they have Famitsu+media create)

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
^If it had actual multiplayer I would say it's hands down the best 3DS game. Still one of the best though. Perhaps SRPGs just aren't your thing?

yeah... i played ff tactics and didnt enjoy it very well :P

maybe if 3ds would have a drought maybe ill give fire emblem a try... but i doubt since pokemon x and y are coming out.. that would take away a few hundreds of my gaming hours

That Nintendo Web Framework thing seems to be about development using HTML 5, Javascript and CSS. It supports Javascript extensions and supports Wii Remotes and the Wii U GamePad
It's goal is to create far faster development cycles on the Wii U for games.
Also the Save Transfer Tool is currently available if you want to transfer your save data from a cartridge to your downloaded game.
Also in a PR message yesterday, they reminded us that its the 2 year anniversary of the 3DS. They said that there
Over 700 games that are or are going to be on the 3DS since launch.

My Hummingbird

AstroGamer said:
That Nintendo Web Framework thing seems to be about development using HTML 5, Javascript and CSS. It supports Javascript extensions and supports Wii Remotes and the Wii U GamePad
It's goal is to create far faster development cycles on the Wii U for games.
Also the Save Transfer Tool is currently available if you want to transfer your save data from a cartridge to your downloaded game.
Also in a PR message yesterday, they reminded us that its the 2 year anniversary of the 3DS. They said that there
Over 700 games that are or are going to be on the 3DS since launch.

700 games huh, pretty good! Is that thing over yet at GDC?

Wow great opening. I was only 22k off.

newwil7l said:
Wow great opening. I was only 22k off.

looks like your one of the closest! I'll wait for VGChartz #s to make the list of best predictions! Luigi mansion 2 predictions for US and Europe FW is still going if you haven't predicted yet