By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

Anyone else enjoying the dynamic lighting in Luigi's Mansion?

Around the Network

^YEEAAAHHHH!^

Cool game, and I have only played 20 minutes, but you can use the Motion Sensors for True Panarama view when you are peering into something, like a window.

You can also use Motion Sensors on sucking anything, but then if you have current enough firmware, it will reduce the Volume of 3D when you move left & right from center postioning, like Star Fox 3D.

:...(

I just use motion sensors for the Peering......it stays at full volume 3D o matter where you move your 3DS during this time, like Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D & other 3DS games.

tbone51 said:
Kaizar said:
tbone51 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@tbone51, thanks.
btw, when are u gonna add me on the wiiu friendlist?

i'll add you now

@TBone51

Can you put the Star medal picture by my name instead, by reduces the width & height of the image you put by my name to fit the correct size by my name?

actually thats for me to track! the users are suppose to have it in their sigs! Dont want to add it?

So you're saying I should put how many I have in my sig?

If so, then I have already put 1 in.

Kaizar said:
tbone51 said:
Kaizar said:
tbone51 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@tbone51, thanks.
btw, when are u gonna add me on the wiiu friendlist?

i'll add you now

@TBone51

Can you put the Star medal picture by my name instead, by reduces the width & height of the image you put by my name to fit the correct size by my name?

actually thats for me to track! the users are suppose to have it in their sigs! Dont want to add it?

So you're saying I should put how many I have in my sig?

If so, then I have already put 1 in.

nice lol!

To answer the poll the answer is Mario Kart DS, it has the best multiplayer with download play and the best single player with the 8 cups and all the missions, i was busy with it for like 6 months when I first got my DS

Around the Network

@ poll:

Mario Kart 64 is the best; the best tracks, the best balance.

Mario Kart 64 > Wii > 7 > DS > Double Dash!! > Super Mario Kart > Super Circuit

Let's see how the WiiU game will end up !

Atlus has just annouced a new game for the 3DS: Shin Sekaiju no Meikyuu- Milenium no Shoujo via Famitsu
This is a remake of the first Etrian Odyssey with expanded story and voice acting. More details to come soon. It will be out for Japan on 6/27 at 6279yen

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

My fiancee drove all over Maine to get this for me. How lucky am I?

mario Kart Wii......

Switch!!!

Blimey, Veknoid_Outcast! You got a women buying a handheld for you (with Pikachu's face on it no less).

I must be living on the wrong island! x_x

You must bloody cherish what you got like your life depends on it!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!