By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita selling out in Japan

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Fucking poseurs. I had the Vita before it was cool.

i know right?!

Should we move to something else now?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
badgenome said:
Fucking poseurs. I had the Vita before it was cool.

i know right?!

Should we move to something else now?

I had glasses before the hipsters did, too. You just have to live with it. :p

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

I wonder if the PS4 announcement is helping the sales.... and being able to stream PS4 games to VITA

Sadly, I don't expect vita sales to skyrocket =[ but I hope to eat my words next week.

Around the Network

i am glad its selling well...
Sony wheres the worldwide price cut >=(

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Tarumon said:
Hope they sold a ton. But I wonder how much the retailers had in stock to begin with. At this point Wii U and Vita just aren't likely to be that heavily stocked.

That'd be my worry.  I hope it did sell well though.  Me i'm all about the handhelds right now.

SnowPrince said:
Didn't Sony expect such demand ? Nowing their high expectations, this seems contradictory..

Probably not honestly.  Afterall they cut their forecasts dramatically knowing they were going to drop the vitas price like a week later.  So either this doesn't mean much, or it means a whoooole lot.

BasilZero said:

The streaming of the PS4 to the Vita...should have little to no impact on sales at the moment.

The price cut and the releases of certain software such as Soul Sacrifice will have a bigger hit on the sales figures.

Edit: Whoops meant to quote someone but oh well.

Agreed. All of the games launched recently will be the driving factor as opposed to the PS4 streaming (if this is even a big factor at all, of course). 

Will be interesting to see sales come late-April, see where they stand.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Let's wait next week's charts and see.