By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai arm injury impacting Smash Bros. development

Tagged games:

Maybe they should hire a second person to work on the game.

Seriously though, sounds like the worst thing that could happen to a game designer. A complete nightmare.

Around the Network

My best wishes to him. These injuries sound really nasty...

Sounds terrible. Hope he gets some rest after Smash.

He deserves to take a year or so off.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Ouch. Even a sworn enemy of Lord Sony doesn't deserve this.

Easy Sakurai, take your time. Wii U still have 3 years to see your title finished. I know Nintendo will have other titles to make up for Smash Bros for the mean time.

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:

Maybe they should hire a second person to work on the game.

Seriously though, sounds like the worst thing that could happen to a game designer. A complete nightmare.

it even happened to him because he is game designer  or not? because you do the same stuff with your hands/arms the whole day.

I think Nintendo is to busy working on cloning Shigeru Miyamoto, this is why there wasn't any 1st party titles at WiiU's launch apart from New Super Mario bros U, how coincidental this guy is now "injured", And people try to call me a conspiracy theorist

I wish him well and I hope the game can still finish on time. The Wii U's life depends on him.

plz get better Sakurai ;-;

TheKoreanGuy said:

I wish him well and I hope the game can still finish on time. The Wii U's life depends on him.

Sadly I don't even think you're exaggerating with this statement :/