By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai arm injury impacting Smash Bros. development

Tagged games:

Still trying to work on the game? Admirable, but foolish. I hope he doesn't get worse.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

At least he has a job that provides decent health insurance.  How about asking Chinese and American manufacturing contract workers if they have decent health coverage at an affordable price?

Yeah, the shit you guys have to go through is unbelievable.

what actually caused the "Accident"

First Ono, now this.
It's all our fault, us gamers are killing the Japanese game industry one developer at a time.

Meanwhile there are plenty of loudmouths in the West with both hands free to keep wanking away... It's just not fair. 

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:

First Ono, now this.
It's all our fault, us gamers are killing the Japanese game industry one developer at a time.

Meanwhile there are plenty of loudmouths in the West with both hands free to keep wanking away... It's just not fair. 

Get back to work!  That is it Mario bust out your whip!

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:

First Ono, now this.

if you think japanese developers are dead, you are the one who is making it worse.

KHlover said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

I wish him well and I hope the game can still finish on time. The Wii U's life depends on him.

Sadly I don't even think you're exaggerating with this statement :/

He is joking, the Wii U is dead anyways.

^^

Is this a joke?
is he implying he cant work on Smash because of an injuried arm?
Cut the arm off and move on Saku, we need that game NOW

Wow this is bad news...I think he should just rest and hire other skilled people to do the character balancing.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Olivernintentoal said:
Wow this is bad news...I think he should just rest and hire other skilled people to do the character balancing.

This. If he's not even sure if the damage will go away at this point, there's no point in taking any risks. He needs to take a break.

I really like the Smash Bros. games despite being a Sony fan. I'd hate for him to risk permanent injury.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D