By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Franchise Tier List (New Poll for Zelda tier)

Which Tier does Zelda belong in terms of sales? SS sold 4 million but HD Zelda on WiiU might sell more.

A-Tier 73 76.84%

B-Tier 20 21.05%

Total:93
Otakumegane said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Cool thread idea

Need some more A-tiers in here.

hmm I can't think of any.

You might want to split up "Wii series" as different series are in different tiers.

Also, Brain Age is S tier (thinking of Big Brain Academy?)

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Otakumegane said:
sethnintendo said:

So for Animal Crossing did you just add up their hand held and home console sales and divide?

Animal Crossing (GC) - 3.15m
City Folk (Wii) - 4.43m

Wild World (DS) - 11.83m
New Leaf (3DS) - over 3m (Japan only, VGC is behind due to not tracking digital sales)

So I would say hand held version of Animal Crossing is S-tier while home console version are B-tier.

I can't really say that the franchises are seperate though. I also though of spiltting AC cause of the divide in sales, but for now I'll leave it at the A-tier, between the S and the B.

Yea, I suppose leaving it as A-tier would be best for now.

For your Paper Mario you should maybe include the Paper Mario series and Mario & Luigi like some have suggested under Mario RPG.

But both are different series. The only thing they have in common is that they are RPG's

miz1q2w3e said:
Otakumegane said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Cool thread idea

Need some more A-tiers in here.

hmm I can't think of any.

You might want to split up "Wii series" as different series are in different tiers.

Also, Brain Age is S tier (thinking of Big Brain Academy?)

The new one coming out, Concentration training or whatever, does not look to have the same amount of sales as the previous iterations.

I might just bump it up into A-tier if it looks to perform really well, but B tier for now.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

^^Ah, I didn't know there was a new one.

Ok people, question. Is the new SSB looking to pass 10million is sales?

EDIT:Go to the one I just made for that discussion plz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
A-tier is probably best for Animal Crossing right now. If New Leaf turns up performing as well as WW then you can bump it up to S-tier. It's also good that you're splitting up the Mario Franchise.

New leaf is doing so much better than WW in the same time frame of release

Veknoid_Outcast said:
newwil7l said:
Where is Mario Kart the biggest of them all.?

Oh yeah, how did all of us miss that?

I didn't miss it. Because I'm that good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:
A-tier is probably best for Animal Crossing right now. If New Leaf turns up performing as well as WW then you can bump it up to S-tier. It's also good that you're splitting up the Mario Franchise.

New leaf is doing so much better than WW in the same time frame of release

We need to see how it does in NA and Europe, though.

Otakumegane said:

Unlikely, but maybe.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Otakumegane said:

Unlikely, but maybe.

Could do go to the SSB thread that I just made for that discussion?

I'm debating between placing it in S of A tier.