By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Quarter Finals - Smeags vs. TruckOSaurus

Trucko

Around the Network

wow for the first time, I really don't think I can vote this round.

First off, thanks to everyone that everyone that voted for me last round. Also, I wanted to say that I can't blame anyone that voted for Conegamer. He is a class act, brilliant thread writer, and a great all around guy.

Whoa. What kind of crazy round is this? I am going to meditate upon who I will vote for and return. I don't want to be the guy that didn't vote because he can't decide. I can't decide... :(

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Fine, now I'm voting for TruckOSaurus just to prove Rol wrong.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Smeags

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

What a mean round. You guys are both absolutely awesome, and I really appreciate your contributions on this site.

Won't be voting, but wanted to tag the thread and say good luck :P

I vote for Smeags. (Great user, newly appointed mod in 2012, hosted the Top 50 event which is so much fun!)

Being taken out by Smeags is an honor so don't feel bad for voting for him.

Signature goes here!

I vote for Smeags because he gave me a warning instead of banning me for something i didn't know like some other mod. We need more mods like him.

Once again, you are both awesome people and I wish both of you could go through to the next round. But you can't.

So, I vote Smeags.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Bump and OP updated.