NeXbox 71 12.12%

Wii U 104 17.75%

They Will All Have ~33% Marketshare 66 11.26%

Total:584

This thread is pure gold!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
This thread is pure gold!

i wonder if all the best threads have been bumped or are there still some classics out there yet to be remembered. 

Very entertaining read. Thanks for bumping.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Damn, a lot of crow were eaten in this threads. Nice prediction overall even if the console race hasn't finished.

I think with increasing competition and less legs in the console market the PS4 may only be Sony's (main console) until 2018. It will end with about 90-100m in sales. Before I thought XB1 may only have about 30-40m, but the way it's going now it seems it may hit 50m, but I'm still waiting to see next Jan-Feb-Mar and see those sales to prove it. As for Wii U, I'm seeing about 35-40m lifetime

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

why are people so aggressive in these predictions threads, they just look silly when they get bumped a few years later

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

This necrobump did not disappoint ...

Wow, congratulations OP. This is one of the most spot on predictions I have seen on this site.

I just wonder what would've happened if Microsoft didn't screw up their X1 launch. I bet they would've been much closer now.

As for the Wii U, well, I think Nintendo should've done, in its first year, what Microsoft is doing now. You know, dropping the Gamepad and lowering the price. If they did this, I bet their marketshare would've been a lot larger now. But I don't know, for some reason Nintendo doesn't seem to care about marketshare, which is funny because they are the ones who make software, so if there is someone who would benefit from a bigger install base, that is them. But I'm no expert, so maybe I'm just missing something on their line of thinking.

I haven't seen Rol being so optimistic about Nintendo in quite some time

The One and Only

VizionEck.com