By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't understand how anyone could ever trust MS's Next after this gen :/

Do you still trust MS enough to get their Next Console?

Yes 265 34.06%

No 512 65.81%

Total:777
sales2099 said:
freedquaker said:

Hopefully, I will not be banned again for talking negatively of Microsoft since this site seems to be dominated by Microsoft fans and supporters, whatever.

Now I am certain you are disconnected from reality.

I have no intention to escalate this pointless "trolling" of yours since you are obviously nothing but an agitator, who, in real life, would never be able to find the courage to utter such words to anyone. The intelligent people will be able to get what I intend to get through my text above; you, on the other hand, will continue to be an aimless agitator. I am done. Keep talking.

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Around the Network

Cool down, people. We were doing fine. Let's keep up the good spirit.

Wright said:
Cool down, people. We were doing fine. Let's keep up the good spirit.

I am just trying to make some serious, troll-free, and logical points, and always someone with this unnecessary attitude comes. Well, when I do response to it, why am I getting labelled as troll? Ban such agitators, rather than serious people who try to contribute with constructive criticism and making good points, whether or not you like it.

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

freedquaker said:
sales2099 said:
freedquaker said:

Hopefully, I will not be banned again for talking negatively of Microsoft since this site seems to be dominated by Microsoft fans and supporters, whatever.

Now I am certain you are disconnected from reality.

I have no intention to escalate this pointless "trolling" of yours since you are obviously nothing but an agitator, who, in real life, would never be able to find the courage to utter such words to anyone. The intelligent people will be able to get what I intend to get through my text above; you, on the other hand, will continue to be an aimless agitator. I am done. Keep talking.

You are thr type Rolstoppable mentioned.....trolls who perceive themselves to be level headed.You are far more dangerous then someone who is aware of their own bias.

I say what I said because it is fact that Sony fans are more numerous. Only being disconnected on some level can allow you to reach your origional conclusion.

Also, your high and mighty attitude, coupled with a pretentious tone has no place on a video game forum....it is like ordering steak at a Mcdonalds. You take yourself way too serious for the subject matter at hand and where you are.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Landsharkk said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
poll speaks for itself

You mean the poll that doesn't require those that answer it to own or use an Xbox 360?

The poll should never have been added, it's 100% completely useless and should be ignored entirely.

ClassicGamingWizzz love fanboy stuff =p.

Around the Network

I'm not sure trust is the right question.

Sony announced a high spec console, clearly aimed at the gamer.

If MS announce/invest in a console with a higher spec than PS4, of course there will be an emphasis on games. If the specs are lower, it's not a trust issue, they've just decided to follow a different path.

Core gamers will go to the PS4 I would think, whilst everyone else will be influenced by marketing or recommendation from friends and gaming websites.

Here, let me cool down things for you, guys, because I love you all :3

Don't tell me you didn't laugh (?)

=p If you read this thread you totally understand why so many people think that gamers are an pathetic part of humanity.

I agree with Freequaker. There are legitimate and sound arguments in regards to the way MS handles their OS platform. It is something oft discussed among computer techs and network admins. They do a lot for the industry and their products bring a lot of innovation, but some of the decisions they make and general practices are made with great criticism in the field. In that regard though, Freequaker's thoughts have come off much harsher than probably they should be intended.

As for mentioning the MS fan base here, he obviously know the count, but most don't. What he does know, from what he has experienced here is that there are a decent number of aggressive hoodlums who are overly defensive and utterly incapable of addressing criticism without it regressing to petty squabble, name calling, denial, intentional derailment, or evangelized avoidance.

Do any of you actually care or know much about MS to be able to formulate an argument? Or does it boil down to very miniscule products or public adoption that outweighs any concern or desire for the overall business approach? Let alone understand it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

For some reason, the gif didn't appear on my previous comment...

There you have it :3