By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't understand how anyone could ever trust MS's Next after this gen :/

Do you still trust MS enough to get their Next Console?

Yes 265 34.06%

No 512 65.81%

Total:777

I actually find it quite hilarious. For 8 years, Xbox was aimed at the very most hardcore console gamers, and from one day to the next, they did a complete ... 360! And turned the Xbox brand into something aimed at the very most casual gamers.

Around the Network

People buy what their friends are buying simple as that.

Well I'm buying both the Xbox and PS next gen. I'm buying the Xbox for Xbox-Live and I'm buying PS for the exclusives. The only thing that is definitely cemented though is the PS4, for me. If the PS4 offers just as good of a service as Xbox-Live and the architecture is good leading to same quality multiplats then there is no reason for me to have a next gen Xbox.

But chances are I'll be buying both.

Xbox 360 offers the best online experience, the broadest games lineup, has more 90+ rated games than any other console this gen, the best entertainment apps and the best controller.

The only thing I disliked was the RROD. That was solved 4-5 years ago though. I had 1 RROD and it got fixed within 2 or 3 weeks and I got 3 months of XBL gold for free with it. The RROD was not as bad as people want you to believe.

Yeah, I will buy the Xbox 3 day one. Probably two, because I want one in the living- and one in the bedroom.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

top dog

how can you trust when they aint got the thrust its a must. this is BIG DOG just looking for some love how can we trust with out a lil bit of love yeh yeh. all we wanna do is love mircowhat!....just love mircosoft.....and the xbox.

if you are my fan can u click like so that it might go on the youtube page so than i can get a record label http://www.youtube.com/user/officialtopdog?feature=watch

Around the Network

It's sad that all they new to do is show next gen cod, then they will already have more buzz then ps4

JayWood2010 said:

learn that people have preferences and opinions and stop shoving yours down others throats. Goodnight

I RECOMMEND PEOPLE NOT COMMENTING IN THIS THREAD AND LET IT DIE.  DONT FEED PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE THESE TYPE OF THREADS.  YOUR NOT GOING TO CHANGE HIS OPINION AND ALL THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE IS ARGUEING AND HIM DEFENDING HIS REASONS.

forevercloud3000 said:
Darc Requiem said:
easyrider said:
forevercloud3000 said:
JayWood2010 said:

learn that people have preferences and opinions and stop shoving yours down others throats. Goodnight

I RECOMMEND PEOPLE NOT COMMENTING IN THIS THREAD AND LET IT DIE.  DONT FEED PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE THESE TYPE OF THREADS.  YOUR NOT GOING TO CHANGE HIS OPINION AND ALL THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE IS ARGUEING AND HIM DEFENDING HIS REASONS.

What are you talking about? You are basically going LALALA to these glaring issues that I have pointed out. I just would like to know how something like this is so easily dissmissed when so many other companies get blasted for far less.

ps2 was just as flawed but with out social media and also without a extended warranty. MS did everything right but you seem to have forgot ps2, so why should we be mad about this if it was handled way better.

I'm glad someone mentioned it. I always chuckled when obvious Sony fanboys brought up RROD. Sony had DRE issues on both PS1 and PS2. They, til this day, deny there was any issue. However they quickly settled the class action lawsuit over it.

once again, PS2 failure rate was within the normal means of hardware (which I believe is 10% standardly), Sony got sued for it simply because of the shear number of people who had PS2s, which made the number of malfunctions seem worse than it was. 360 is pushing no less than 33% and possibly past 50% before they finally  issued the remodel and slim.

Normal means? Me and my brothers went through at least eight of the damn consoles.

It's crazy how delusional some of you are. Xbox has three good franchises...three. They have franchises they can built into good franchises but they let them sit on the back burner. It's funny as hell. People said PS3 has no games but now it's xbox that has no games. All I want Microsoft to do is get more games they desperately need them.

>User has been moderated for this post [RH]

forevercloud3000 said:
easyrider said:
forevercloud3000 said:
JayWood2010 said:

What are you talking about? You are basically going LALALA to these glaring issues that I have pointed out. I just would like to know how something like this is so easily dissmissed when so many other companies get blasted for far less.

ps2 was just as flawed but with out social media and also without a extended warranty. MS did everything right but you seem to have forgot ps2, so why should we be mad about this if it was handled way better.

8% vs 40%+

PS2 was no where near as bad and you are dilusional if you think so. Online gaming wasn't even a thing really yet when PS2 came out. The general console gaming public still wasn't even sure if it was something they wanted yet. 

Actually, PS2 Disc Read Errors were pretty enourmous, so be careful who you call dilusional next time.