By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 haters: Simmer down and celebrate progress

Tagged games:

archbrix said:
ninjablade said:
only a fanboy can hate on ps4, the system is what developers dreamed of and want, why should we gamers hate on it, when they want to make these new amazing experiances with this type of power.

Why would someone try and disparage a console they don't like in their sig... but they do.

oh please stating the truth, is disparage now?,  this was the conclusion after reading beyond3d and even DF thinks its very possible, i will remove it once i see 3-4 MP games looking better on wiiu, released at the sametime as currentgen console versions, and who am i a fanboy of, i haven't owned a sony console, since the the playsation, although i did borrow my friend's ps2 and beat some amazing games. tell nintendo to release there specs like everybody else in the world does these days.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
archbrix said:
ninjablade said:
only a fanboy can hate on ps4, the system is what developers dreamed of and want, why should we gamers hate on it, when they want to make these new amazing experiances with this type of power.

Why would someone try and disparage a console they don't like in their sig... but they do.

oh please stating the truth, is disparage now?,  this was the conclusion after reading beyond3d and even DF thinks its very possible, i will remove it once i see 3-4 MP games looking better on wiiu, released at the sametime as currentgen console versions, and who am i a fanboy of, i haven't owned a sony console, since the the playsation, although i did borrow my friend's ps2 and beat some amazing games. tell nintendo to release there specs like everybody else in the world does these days.

That's funny... did I mention you? Your defensiveness to my comment speaks volumes.

sales2099 said:
Shouldn't they shrug it off because they are the most numerous gaming faction of the internet? Some people seem overly sensitive to what minority factions have to say. I see a double standard going on here.

This article will come off as righteous, if a Xbox centric article told PS fans to give the next Xbox a chance, it would be dismissed immediately.

You're right. We should probably ingnore anything people like you say.

That's right, I've noticed your comments. If I didn't know any better, I'd spend hours and hours getting into multiple arguments refuting your ridiculous logic. But it's pointless since you have a clear agenda and nothing will chance your mind. PS4 sucks and that's that, right? Anything Microsoft does will be better. Always-on Online, No used games? Weaker specs? Who cares, its an Xbox so its automatically the best thing ever.

Lostplanet22 said:
You don't need an PC that cost 1000$ though, around the PS4 release an 500$ custom built can manage to do better ^'.

It has nothing much to do with haters. You should have check GT's Bonus round. the site that was very hyped for PS4 and was rather dissapointed with Sony's conference. And hater Marcus was not even their.

That's just not true. You can't even built a PC on the level of PS4. GDDR5 RAM isn't even available to purchase and it certainly won't be unifed in a custom-built PC like it is in the PS4. Try as much as you want to build a PC that maches the PS4...it won't matter. You can even ignore the Mouse/Keyboard, Windows, Power Supply...etc. PS4 games will be specifically optimized for it so they'll run better on it compared to a similarly specced PC.(which doesn't really exist yet)

I *hate* the people who say we hate the PS4 because it doesn't appeal to non-Sony fans.

Around the Network

oh boy, I'm glad I scrolled down to the end "the next gen starts now".

Lol. This is what this article sounds like to me.

"Leave PS4 alone, leave him alone!!!! Seriously guys. Also, the WiiU, 3DS and PSV are all shit."

So I say to the author of this article, which I only read a single line of. Jog on.

The only thing I hate about Sony after the announcement is their ridiculous fans spouting diatribe pretending any criticism is "hating". You can check my posts, I've said nothing negative about the PS4 or its announcement but even I'm getting fed up of reading the same garbage in multiple threads. Not seeing enough during the meeting to make us go all onanistic doesn't make a person a hater.

P.S.  I found the technology on show interesting and the graphics leap looked by the way, I just wasn't blown away as some have been.

Where are the haters though?

VGKing said:
sales2099 said:
Shouldn't they shrug it off because they are the most numerous gaming faction of the internet? Some people seem overly sensitive to what minority factions have to say. I see a double standard going on here.

This article will come off as righteous, if a Xbox centric article told PS fans to give the next Xbox a chance, it would be dismissed immediately.

You're right. We should probably ingnore anything people like you say.

That's right, I've noticed your comments. If I didn't know any better, I'd spend hours and hours getting into multiple arguments refuting your ridiculous logic. But it's pointless since you have a clear agenda and nothing will chance your mind. PS4 sucks and that's that, right? Anything Microsoft does will be better. Always-on Online, No used games? Weaker specs? Who cares, its an Xbox so its automatically the best thing ever.

do what 99% of users here do. IGNORE. hardly anyone ever bothers replying to him as its a complete waste of time. you get more valuable social interaction talking to a wall.

ninjablade said:
I honestly can't see why u would hate on a system that's making developers dream a reality and this coming from an Xbox and 360,owner.

I don't see a good reason to waste energy hating on any system, but I'm more interested in a console making MY dreams a reality rather than developer's dreams.