By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 haters: Simmer down and celebrate progress

Tagged games:

Celebrate progress haters.

Around the Network

Shouldn't they shrug it off because they are the most numerous gaming faction of the internet? Some people seem overly sensitive to what minority factions have to say. I see a double standard going on here.

This article will come off as righteous, if a Xbox centric article told PS fans to give the next Xbox a chance, it would be dismissed immediately.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Not trying to be ironic here, but, ever since the announcement, I've seen WAY more hate for "haters" who don't want to worship the PS4 and consider it the second coming of Christ than I have actual hate for the PS4.

PS4 fans need to calm down a bit in their defensiveness.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

There needs to be haters first.

You don't need an PC that cost 1000$ though, around the PS4 release an 500$ custom built can manage to do better ^'.

It has nothing much to do with haters. You should have check GT's Bonus round. the site that was very hyped for PS4 and was rather dissapointed with Sony's conference. And hater Marcus was not even their.

Around the Network

I think they're seeing an abundance of haterz where there are none

Lostplanet22 said:
You don't need an PC that cost 1000$ though, around the PS4 release an 500$ custom built can manage to do better ^'.

It has nothing much to do with haters. You should have check GT's Bonus round. the site that was very hyped for PS4 and was rather dissapointed with Sony's conference. And hater Marcus was not even their.

I saw nothing but positivity on the GT post conference show.  The developers including the Epic and Bethesda guys just said how amazing the architecture and memory news was.  They showed way more games than people expected by most accounts.  Also It should be "hater Marcus was not even there." just to nitpick you lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

That's some pretty aweful reading. Not a good one by a landslide.

I honestly can't see why u would hate on a system that's making developers dream a reality and this coming from an Xbox and 360,owner.

Based on other comments, there arent "haters", just criticism.

People expected better from the conference, they have a right to criticize if it didnt meet their expectations.

PS fan response: HATERS!!!!

Please.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.