By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 haters: Simmer down and celebrate progress

Tagged games:

platformmaster918 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
You don't need an PC that cost 1000$ though, around the PS4 release an 500$ custom built can manage to do better ^'.

It has nothing much to do with haters. You should have check GT's Bonus round. the site that was very hyped for PS4 and was rather dissapointed with Sony's conference. And hater Marcus was not even their.

I saw nothing but positivity on the GT post conference show.  The developers including the Epic and Bethesda guys just said how amazing the architecture and memory news was.  They showed way more games than people expected by most accounts.  Also It should be "hater Marcus was not even there." just to nitpick you lol

Nah this one:   http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/8b5t13/invisible-walls-playstation-4-response-special

Around the Network
pezus said:
sales2099 said:
Based on other comments, there arent "haters", just criticism.

People expected better from the conference, they have a right to criticize if it didnt meet their expectations.

PS fan response: HATERS!!!!

Please.

There you go with the generalizing again. Will you ever change?

Hellz no.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I was a little bit surprised by the response of some of the Nintendo fanboys on the inter-web. Is it insecurity? And I find it so funny that they are still clinging to the hope that the Wii U is still close to the PS4 in terms of power.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I would like to respond to this thread with a mix of...

Proclus said:
I think they're seeing an abundance of haterz where there are none
Immortal said:
Not trying to be ironic here, but, ever since the announcement, I've seen WAY more hate for "haters" who don't want to worship the PS4 and consider it the second coming of Christ than I have actual hate for the PS4.

PS4 fans need to calm down a bit in their defensiveness.

Weedlab said:
I was a little bit surprised by the response of some of the Nintendo fanboys on the inter-web. Is it insecurity? And I find it so funny that they are still clinging to the hope that the Wii U is still close to the PS4 in terms of power.

Thats odd since Nintendo fans should be used to the idea of their console being the weakest since 2006.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Lostplanet22 said:
You don't need an PC that cost 1000$ though, around the PS4 release an 500$ custom built can manage to do better ^'.

It has nothing much to do with haters. You should have check GT's Bonus round. the site that was very hyped for PS4 and was rather dissapointed with Sony's conference. And hater Marcus was not even their.

lol, marcus was in new york he wasnt there cause he was in a plane, didnt you listen to them talk about it?

Yes I did :). 

i think both kind of people just have to stop overacting like hell. those who have to talk bad about every little thing they saw or didn't see and those who are like "omgomg everything,yes everythig is just sooo unbelievable great and bla"

you could throw hundred games/consoles/controllers/spec sheets to them, one group would talk crap about all of them and the other guys would say "omgomgomg so perfect" to everything.

both kind of posters sound so fake and out of reality to me it's hard to express.

i think it will be even worse with nextbox reveal since xbox doesn't have so many fans on forums^^

Immortal said:
Not trying to be ironic here, but, ever since the announcement, I've seen WAY more hate for "haters" who don't want to worship the PS4 and consider it the second coming of Christ than I have actual hate for the PS4.

PS4 fans need to calm down a bit in their defensiveness.

True words, thats my new sig now.

sales2099 said:
Weedlab said:

Thats odd since Nintendo fans should be used to the idea of their console being the weakest since 2006.

Tell them that. They finally get an HD system and some of them think the distance between it and the PS4/Next Xbox is tiny. I'll let the multiplatform games (or lack there of due to the disparity) point the way later.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

sales2099 said:
Based on other comments, there arent "haters", just criticism.  

I'd say objectivity: Sony's not doing any wonders, they presented a new system which is graphically better and will continue with their IPs and will have great 3rd-party-support. Of course, Sony-fans are hyped and it's ok they are but *groundbreaking* things weren't showed and there won't be any when MS shows NextBox. The show just goes on.