By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

If your ex-Microsoft exclusive is gears, Microsoft has a hard job of selling me their console :/

Around the Network

A price of $350? :)

What miracle could aid Sony to sell at such a low price? It's just not financial reality for Sony.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

ooooooooh, tagging for e3

TeddostheFireKing said:
If your ex-Microsoft exclusive is gears, Microsoft has a hard job of selling me their console :/

I think you'll find the PS4 quite enjoyable ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Weedlab said:
Hmmmmm .... I would bet with you but I see you have your hands full with bets already. :D Well, if true then Sony will get my money day 1. I already have $500 saved for the bugger and plan to keep saving between now and fall. I was planning on getting a Wii U for cheap this black friday, but if Sony 'drops dem bombz' this E3 then the Wii U won't see me till Smash Bros.

As many have pointed out the hardest part for me to swallow relates to the price, but I am open minded without being gullible, so I will wait and see.

Gears is the only reason I was interested in the Xbox, but I would never buy a console for one game. If that goes over then Xbox will go from being 99% irrelevant to 100% (for me).

I wouldn't mind another bet ^^

Around the Network

If the price is indeed 350 $ (or 350 € for me) I will buy two of those suckers. No kidding.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

artur-fernand said:
So... you're basically saying that E3 will show us Crash Bandicoot (I guess), Final Fantasy VII remake (although Square doesn't need redemption in my opinion, but that's just me...) and god knows what is that "PS2 franchise" in addition to a former Xbox exclusive (possibly Gears) all that on the PS4 with a price tag of $350?

Everything just sounds way too good to be true.

Well, prepare to be happily surprised then ^^

DanneSandin said:
platformmaster918 said:
DanneSandin said:
There is a reason why Sony can keep the price so low on the PS4...

what's that?  online subscription fees?

I think they will have some sort of online subscription yes, but that's not why... But it is a rather important income from them as I understand things.

Online play will still be free right?
the subscription service you are talking about is the evolution of PS+??

Heavenly_King said:
DanneSandin said:
platformmaster918 said:
DanneSandin said:
There is a reason why Sony can keep the price so low on the PS4...

what's that?  online subscription fees?

I think they will have some sort of online subscription yes, but that's not why... But it is a rather important income from them as I understand things.

Online play will still be free right?
the subscription service you are talking about is the evolution of PS+??

Yes, that is how I understand it. But I think you might have to pay for being able to access Gaikai...

I have just received word that Sony might not announce the price at e3, and that it might in fact change!! Sorry guys, it seems I might have lead you on!! I have updated the OP