By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

DanneSandin said:

EDIT: Naughty Dog is working on a new IP as well, not sure if that will be shown though...

So, they are not making uncharted 4 D:?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Me sad :(.   Or they have now 3 teams??

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
DanneSandin said:

EDIT: Naughty Dog is working on a new IP as well, not sure if that will be shown though...

So, they are not making uncharted 4 D:?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Me sad :(.   Or they have now 3 teams??

i have not heard anything about a third team, nor have i heard anything about uc4 in any way, but it still happen i guess

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ha you must be in a dream world if you think it will cost $350.

I'm thinking 400/450$

Tagging.
I believe you, though I think the 350$ price was for the 4 giga ps4 before it was decided to have 8 giga ram. Or were you told recently that the 8giga version is going to cost 350$ ?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
DanneSandin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I hope to see some bombs dropped at E3 conference..from both MS/Sony. Should be fun

By the way..doesn't MS own Gears IP?

epic should have the rights to it...

lol would be a bomb of the level of FF going multiplat if sony gets Gears on the ps4...will not happen as I can't see MS letting it go

$60 x 2Million  units = $120 million dollars per game.    

simple math and probably not entirely accurate but... are you should MS can afford to keep it?

Mark Rein said epic own the gears IP but MS is the publisher and even  they own it they have a good relationship so it would stay with the 360 , this was a fair while ago and  he was talking just about the Trilogy , still if I'm correct Mass Effect was in a similar situation before EA bought out bioware , with people saying we would  see the 2nd and 3rd games but not the 1st game on PS3 . I feel though that gears seems to have run it's race  as far as the trilogy and most likely will stay put  , but if they start a second trilogy with a new adversaries storyline then it most likely be Multi .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

all I will say is I'm positive Sony will have a $400 PS4 model

DanneSandin said:
artur-fernand said:
So... you're basically saying that E3 will show us Crash Bandicoot (I guess), Final Fantasy VII remake (although Square doesn't need redemption in my opinion, but that's just me...) and god knows what is that "PS2 franchise" in addition to a former Xbox exclusive (possibly Gears) all that on the PS4 with a price tag of $350?

Everything just sounds way too good to be true.

Well, prepare to be happily surprised then ^^

If it is to be crash It most likely be along the lines of Skylander , Activision crowed about the fact that skylanders with it's toys is now a billion dollar franchise and they see it as the way forward for platformers , so after that statement i can't see Crash going in any other direction so Crashlander here we come pun intended.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Corey said:
Crash bandicoot???

Crash is not Sony IP... It was Vivend and now... hummmm... what company bought Vivend? I forget.

Edit - Activision bought Vivend... same for Spyro.

sales2099 said:
Didn't anybody learn the lesson this week? You over hype things and the reality will always fall short. You can and have every right to be excited, but make realistic predictions.

From my memory, every E3 from the past few years is a disappointment to everybody. Its not about who "won" but who "disappointed the least". Then again, we do have 2 new consoles to showcase, so I hope I am wrong here.

lol the over hype was surpassed by the real hype... the PS4 is a real dreaming machine... way better than everybody expected.