By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

DanneSandin said:
amp316 said:
DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:
Whats going on? Does Mr Sandin have a source or something? $350 sounds unlikely.

why, yes, yes I do

Megaton!

i know! thats what ive been saying .p

btw have you read my other new thread? the one about how nintendo is treating their 3rd party support... now that is some good gaming journalism!

I can't take the time to post in all of the threads.  I have a serious job to do.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

what about this...??

http://www.lensoftruth.com/playstation-4-release-date-and-pricing-confirmed/

HokageTenshi said:

what about this...??

http://www.lensoftruth.com/playstation-4-release-date-and-pricing-confirmed/

These prices were rumored on Kotaku shortly after t was announced. I'd say this is legit.

EDIT: Nov. 17 is on a Sunday. That doesn't seem right. 

As if I needed anymore reasons to be hyped about E3! Regardless if any of these rumours actually come true, I still expect Sony go all out at E3. This will be one to remember.

E3 is going to be awesome it wont cost 349

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

Does no one else realise he is indirectly saying uncharted 4 isn't being made?

I hope to see some bombs dropped at E3 conference..from both MS/Sony. Should be fun

By the way..doesn't MS own Gears IP?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

amp316 said:
DanneSandin said:
amp316 said:
DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:
Whats going on? Does Mr Sandin have a source or something? $350 sounds unlikely.

why, yes, yes I do

Megaton!

i know! thats what ive been saying .p

btw have you read my other new thread? the one about how nintendo is treating their 3rd party support... now that is some good gaming journalism!

I can't take the time to post in all of the threads.  I have a serious job to do.

drinking beer and whoring isnt a job... thats what id call a hobby! now, be off witch you and read my other thread!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

M.U.G.E.N said:
I hope to see some bombs dropped at E3 conference..from both MS/Sony. Should be fun

By the way..doesn't MS own Gears IP?

epic should have the rights to it...

S.T.A.G.E. said:
brendude13 said:

I dunno, if it were any of the other big three I would never expect that price, because Sony is the only company that takes a financial hit to get their grand product out to consumers. Nintendo hasnt and neither would Microsoft. The PS3 should've been in the $900-$1000 price range all things considered.

sony has made a deal, so they are getting certain parts cheaper... but theyre still gonna lose money for evry sold console