By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

amp316 said:
DanneSandin said:
amp316 said:
I like this OP. It's gaming journalism at it's finest.

I like to think so too =D unless you were being sarcastic...? =/

Why does everyone always think that I'm being sarcastic?  Where did I get this reputation?  

No, it's not you - it's everyone else :P everyone else is so damn sacrastics all the time that I get sucpisios ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Whats going on? Does Mr Sandin have a source or something? $350 sounds unlikely.

pokoko said:

The price is where I have trouble believing. Not only is it too low but I also doubt that it's been set yet, not 8 months away from launch.

Remember people also said:

that very same thing about the PSVita and in some region's of the world Sony is not taking a loss on the PSVita.

Than Sony said  less than $300.00 for the spec's that the PSVita has inside it, and many were shocked! than.

Sony may also have such a plan for the PS4!

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

brendude13 said:
Whats going on? Does Mr Sandin have a source or something? $350 sounds unlikely.

why, yes, yes I do

DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:

why, yes, yes I do

Megaton!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
DanneSandin said:
brendude13 said:

why, yes, yes I do

Megaton!

i know! thats what ive been saying .p

btw have you read my other new thread? the one about how nintendo is treating their 3rd party support... now that is some good gaming journalism!

JGarret said:
I have a hard time believing the $350 price you´re claiming.

Sony takes the most risks out of all the companies when it comes to new tech. They will take a hit with this new Playstation, but they are carefully making sure this is a consumer friendly  console, which is basically everything they wanted out of the PS3 but never could accomplish.

BasilZero said:
DanneSandin said:

So, I made this thread:http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155697&page=1 to show everyone that Nintendo is treating 3rd parties like shit (and not the other way around), and to back up my claims I said Sony will drop some serious megatons during e3 this year. And since not every Sony fan is reading Nintendo threads I thought I'll share some of my inside information with ya'll!

Let me tell you that this years e3 will be awesome. Sony fans will be VERY happy!

The price: $349.99

The meltdowns: An former Xbox exclusive will be shown!

The Megatons: An old franchise from the PS1-era will return to Sony (1st party). A PS2-era series will also return (1st party). I also suspect that we'll see The Last Guardian will be there (but this I have no back up for, it's just a hunch). But the best part is a game that will redeem a whole company (I've heard it's a boss fight they will show)(exclusive). And PS4 is also getting a BIG online service that will kick ass. Part of this service has actually already been announced, but it's not obvious yet...

I hope you enjoy this years e3 Sony fans, because it will be a great one! I'm hyped to see all the awesome reactions already :D

EDIT: Naughty Dog is working on a new IP as well, not sure if that will be shown though...

@Bolded/Italic/Underline - BANJO KAZOOIE!?

If that indeed happens, I´m betting on Gears.Epic is super excited about the PS4 and its 8GB GDDR5.

brendude13 said:

I dunno, if it were any of the other big three I would never expect that price, because Sony is the only company that takes a financial hit to get their grand product out to consumers. Nintendo hasnt and neither would Microsoft. The PS3 should've been in the $900-$1000 price range all things considered.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JGarret said:
I have a hard time believing the $350 price you´re claiming.

Sony takes the most risks out of all the companies when it comes to new tech. They will take a hit with this new Playstation, but they are carefully making sure this is a consumer friendly  console, which is basically everything they wanted out of the PS3 but never could accomplish.

I don´t doubt they´ll take a hit with the PS4, but I was thinking a $400 hit, at least...but hell, I´ll be extremely, and positively, surprised if they go with $350.

But then, there´s also the possibility Sony hasn´t even decided the price yet, and part of that might be because they´re waiting to see what MS announces.