By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Full PlayStation 4 specifications

Blu Ray confirmed?

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

CPU :  x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”,  8 cores

PS4 is eight Atari Jaguars duct taped together?

Its done!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

It's got an Ethernet Port, people!

Next-Gen confirmed.

Nah it sounds good, I look forward to seeing more and the (hopefully) reasonable price.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

500$+ confirmed! OR huges losses on HW.

Around the Network

"In addition, DUALSHOCK®4 will come with a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack, enabling PS4 users to enjoy high-fidelity sound effects of games from both the TV and also from the controller. Combined with the Mono Headset that will be bundled with PS4, gamers will also be able to chat with friends playing online, while hearing sound effects from the controller in hand."

Yes

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Quite open about most of the specs so far it seems :)

All the RUMORS are right.

Even the latest rumors (from Edge) said Sony was trying to catch the 8GB RAM of the Nextbox... true... true.

Congrats... VGLeaks, Digital Foundry, Edger, VG247... I can know belive in every rumor about specs coming form you guys... everything match.

ethomaz said:

All the RUMORS are right.

Even the latest rumors (from Edge) said Sony was trying to catch the 8GB RAM of the Nextbox... true... true.

Congrats... VGLeaks, Digital Foundry, Edger, VG247... I can know belive in every rumor about specs coming form you guys... everything match.

I must say, I was surprised how close the leaks were to the final product. In a good way, of course.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

It's got an Ethernet Port, people!

Next-Gen confirmed.

You stole my comment, you meanie.