Are you buying ps4 day 1

Yes 244 42.29%

No 170 29.46%

Not day 1 but launch window 84 14.56%

after price 79 13.69%

Total:577

Day F'n 1.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Chandler said:

Why? They didn't show anything. Knack and Witness were the only interesting games, the rest was CGI and concept stuff and a lot of promises ready to be broken. Can't wait for deep down to enter development hell.

If this was the feel good event than I am worried for the part when the stipulations come into play. I haven't seen anything that makes me want to buy the device faster than I bought my PS3, which was 5 years after launch. On the contrary, now I'm worried that the Vita will be useless junk without a PS4.

Killzone wasn't cg. 

Bungie's tie up with Sony. That is really big. Killzone Shadow Fall and Deep down of Capcom looked amazing.

EDIT: BTW I'm not waiting so long after the launch window.

Lol the conference was boring and they didn't show anything... The most interesting games wil be available on xbox ( destiny and watchdogs). How can such a boring event win you over...

Max King of the Wild said:
first response is expect from expected poster lol

Nice persecution complex.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Not me, that´s for sure

Maybe not day 1 but before 2013 is over if it is November 2013.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Day one for me if those are launch games.

Pretty graphics, same old gameplay, price is a question, the online services price is a question.
I was bored through most of the show, honestly.

My ps3 will get 2 more years from me. I'm not about to leave it just yet. If there is anything I have learned from this generation is that the large amount of publishers and good competition is best for the consumer. Waiting is the better option.