Not day 1 but launch window 84 14.56%

after price 79 13.69%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
KeptoKnight said:
BasilZero said:
Watch Dog and Destiny hype!

I'll be getting a PS4 but not day 1.

Now this guy has taste in games....the rest of the games i was like w.e generic shit.

*Stick with your PS3 1.5 yrs. You will be fine.

PS3 1.5 yrs o.O? What do you mean?

ok fine 2-3 yrs.

Around the Network

what did some people expect from this meeting? to see already every sony game in development right now or what? that was the first announcement of a new console and not already e3 or even later. e3 will have some more about the games we saw today + many more stuff from naughty dog and so on. probably even exclusive games from third party developers.

bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Watch Dogs looked amazing.

lol funny thing is, it was running on a PC haha. i was watching the aftershow of gametrailers and a guy from ubisoft came for an interview, and they asked him was that on PC and the ubisoft guy responded with that that was actually on a PC thats hourse power was very much like a ps4. 

Why did you have to crush my dreams like that *cries*

NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Watch Dogs looked amazing.

lol funny thing is, it was running on a PC haha. i was watching the aftershow of gametrailers and a guy from ubisoft came for an interview, and they asked him was that on PC and the ubisoft guy responded with that that was actually on a PC thats hourse power was very much like a ps4. 

Why did you have to crush my dreams like that *cries*

well since the ps4 is built like a pc, i dont think there will be any difference. probably the ps4 version will actually end up looking better actually.

Not day 1 but launch window. I don't want to play games like Watch Dogs on on my PS3.

Around the Network

No price yet concerns me, as a Brit. Also, while the games look good, none of them are interesting me yet. I'll need a Final Fantasy (XV) release near launch to do that. E3 will determine the answer to the question.

Hmm, pie.

They did a great job but not sure i want to brave the cold like last times

It hasn't won me over but I am far more interested than I was previously. Unless Microsoft come up with a more convincing console pitch over the next 6 months, I'm likely to buy a Wii U in the summer and a PS4 between summer and winter 2014. I'm waiting for E3 before I make any definite decisions, because there was not one PS4 exclusive that grabbed my attention, while the concept and services around the device do make it appealing, without exclusive software I want, there's not enough reason to buy. Like I said, E3 is the important point for me.

The conference stirred my interest for sure. The graphical fidelity was impressive, and I liked the true games focus. No pushing blu ray crap here.

But I need to know more. I just bought a WiiU so I'm not itching for a new system. WiiU will have Watch_Dogs and probably Destiny. There was nothing else, game-wise, that I wanted. Deep Down was an amazing demo, but again nothing said it was exclusive and it's probably a ways off.

I need a price, good games, and I also need to know what Microsoft is going to offer. I also need to know Nintendo's game lineup, both third party and first, for the coming year or two. If most 3rd party games are on WiiU, and games like Galaxy 3 are amazing, I won't have time for much else, least of all an expensive system with weak exclusives.

I can say with certainty that PS4 is not a day 1 purchase, but it could potentially be a year 2, 3 or sometime purchase.

deep down looks interesting but I doubt that is coming out at launch lol

other than graphics looking good nothing was shown that would make me buy it day one

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(