Yes 244 42.29%

No 170 29.46%

Not day 1 but launch window 84 14.56%

after price 79 13.69%

Total:577

No price, new info on Versus XIII or Kingdom Hearts III -> no final decision

Around the Network

After that definitely - plus there's infamous second son I can not wait 

Regardless of prices, I'll be PSU20 owner!

Why would anyone get this Day 1? The only game that got me excited was Watch Dogs, and that will be available on every console, even the Wii U!

conference boring as shit (except the old mans head which was jsut amazing).. no price ...old gameplay in new suits...well... for me no

Around the Network
maximrace said:
Lol the conference was boring and they didn't show anything... The most interesting games wil be available on xbox ( destiny and watchdogs). How can such a boring event win you over...

Fanboy is a fanboy...   LOL everything they announched is above my expectations:

1) The hardware is even stronger than I thought it would be (The rumors already looked good)

2) The controller is the perfect evolution

3) Killzone + other great first party games

4) Complete control by the Vita from ANYWHERE!

5) Amazing third party support

If these things don't at least make you interested, then you are just a fanboy.  Sorry.   I am curious if this was for the next xbox, what would win you over?

-moderated kasz216

Fuck the Wii U for a little while longer the PS4 is definitely everything I've ever wanted in a Playstation console. First day buy, so great job Sony! The only way you an fuck this up is with the price! For now, first day buy...but tomorrow...who knows?

Boring.. When they start showing original stuff and not shooters I'll start to think

It'll be fair game, Sony looks to have a good launch, We kno nothing of M$, and Wii U will have the software up by then. I might get ps4 later down the road, i'll see.

Hell yehhh