By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA got royally screwed: Gearbox used money for Aliens:CM to fund Borderlands franchise. Updated with full questionaire. Talks about PS4 and New Aliens by Total War guys

http://youtu.be/ADqIh9_zAp4

My friend just linked this to me.

Around the Network

That would go a long way towards explaining the working demo looking heaps better than the game most demo's come with a work in progress disclaimer along the lines that the demo isn't representative of the finished product , and usually means it will be better or at least on par , in gear boxes case it meant substantially worse than the demo , the demo looked great and if you have seen the side by side comparison of the demo and final build it's horrific how much better the demo is.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

SEGA and GBX knew this project sucked for a long time. How he even was able to compose that lyin ass sentence is beyond me. I chuckled.

that's low right thar...

Oh boy. And I thought that Rayman Legends was going to be the controversy of the month.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Well, at least they put the money SEGA gave them into a much better game lol. Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of 2012. Plus I got it for just $25 on Black Friday, so Gearbox didn't get all of my monies lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Holy shit! If this is true SEGA is going to sue the pants off Gearbox.

Who's bought this game? I was going to  buy it but wanted to wait. Is it that bad? Please some details.

NightDragon83 said:
Well, at least they put the money SEGA gave them into a much better game lol. Borderlands 2 is one of the best games of 2012. Plus I got it for just $25 on Black Friday, so Gearbox didn't get all of my monies lol.

I also got it for $25 at best buy. LOL

Suddenly I don't feel like supporting these guys anymore. After I finish Boarderlands (which I got for free on PS+) I'm done with them. I was really looking forwards to that Aliens game.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS