By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Destiny ViDoc - Pathways Out of Darkness

Underwhelming, requiring an internet connection means I can't play in my lounge area either zz.

Around the Network

iPhone exclusive app? Did I hear that right? I wasn't interested, anyway, but that's silly. Good way to alienate a lot of people.

Honestly, if you have that little content to show then don't bother with the 'reveal' at all.

I honestly was excited by the concept art but I'm not impressed by what was shown or the way it was shown. When they showed the 1st person perspective I a swear I was looking at halo 4 but with slightly more bland landscapes...

I guess the concept of a HQ console MMO with large world is kinda exciting. The actual substance of it all just seems a bit meh though...

there we go... now lets go end this thread.. this was all that we get to see... move along..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Warlock, Hunter, and some kind of warrior-ish class confirmed.

The part about having your own ship is interesting. Wonder if it means different plants?

NiKKoM said:

there we go... now lets go end this thread.. this was all that we get to see... move along..

LOOOOOOOL

I sincerely hope this is the low end current gen version of the game, Halo 4 looks more impressive.

Well it looks better in motion

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This is graphically MUCH worse than Halo 4.

Granted its a giant scale semi MMO game so I guess it was bound to be but Im honestly shocked how much inferior it is graphically

pezus said:
pokoko said:
Not on PC ...? Surprising.

Did they announce platforms?

I -think- he said PS3/360 and PS4/720.  I know the IGN guy mentioned them all, but all I caught for sure was the "no PC" part.

Edit:  I wouldn't worry much about the graphics yet.  They weren't even really showing that off and it's still months away from releasing.