By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked Pic Of PS4 Controller (Dev Kit) ??

Destructoid has this image of what appears to be the PS4 controller attached to a dev kit:

http://www.destructoid.com/what-the-hell-is-this-the-new-playstation-controller--244985.phtml

Could be fake, but it looks legit to me. Looks like a speaker/mic (?) there too underneath the touch pad area. Looks like the shape has been altered quite a bit actually (which I like).

Around the Network

the controller looks really cool! A bit retro but cool nonetheless.

I wonder if the blue light strip on the top is for camera tracking?

I could live with that design.

I miss PSX grey :( Even Xbox played around with their color scheme. Playstation should just get away from the boring asphalt black... it looks too serial (serious)

Around the Network

Looks kinda... fatter.... and the d-pad is different... same as the analog sticks... no start or select buttons... I can't see L1, R1, L2 and R2 very well... there's a strange rectangle at the top right hand side of the d-pad...

I hope the share button thing was true, that's the thing I'm most looking forward to.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Is that a Vita d-pad?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I wonder how they will use that touchpad...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Are those GCN controller ports in the background? :P

The design seems to be a bit clunky, but I could live with it...

DanneSandin said:
I wonder how they will use that touchpad...

Probably mostly for menu/web style browsing. I guess it could have game applications too.