By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked Pic Of PS4 Controller (Dev Kit) ??

Euphoria14 said:
Is that a Vita d-pad?

sure looks like it :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
zumnupy10 said:
I like this new redesign. It seems more comfortable to hold than the current DS.

The touchpad is a great addition for internet search. I hope PS4 has a new internet browser as well.

Controllers are generally more comfortable than handhelds.  Handhelds have to fit in pockets and be easy to carry around, so they pretty much have to be flat and thin, and they can't have things like long obtrusive grips. 

I think when he said "DS" he meant "DualShock" and not the Nintendo DS.

I really don't like it, and I stand by the fact that the PS3 is the greatest controller out there.

Why? It looks cheap and clunky, the shoulder, start and select buttons are missing, the grips look fatter than before and the analogue sticks just look...weird. Not to mention the screen being in there just seems out of place...

I don't know, maybe I'll warm to it like the Wiimote or Gamepad, but first impressions are not good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

riderz13371 said:
JWeinCom said:
zumnupy10 said:
I like this new redesign. It seems more comfortable to hold than the current DS.

The touchpad is a great addition for internet search. I hope PS4 has a new internet browser as well.

Controllers are generally more comfortable than handhelds.  Handhelds have to fit in pockets and be easy to carry around, so they pretty much have to be flat and thin, and they can't have things like long obtrusive grips. 

I think when he said "DS" he meant "DualShock" and not the Nintendo DS.

In that case, disregard what I said.

I don't quite know what to think of this, but I think I could certainly get used to this (seems quite similar to the 360 controller, which I think is a good thing :))

Around the Network

Definitely an improvement over that aging crap in the PS3. I prefer staggered thumbsticks but at least they're farther apart now so that should be doable.

J_Allard said:
I wish they'd off set the sticks like every other modern controller but at least they are farther apart now.

And I hope nothing important ever comes from the touch screen. I can't imagine those things surviving very many drops.

asymmetrical analog sticks are retarded in my opinion.

The dpad looks like the Vita dpad

WINNING

Looks pretty cool if you ask me.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)