By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "World of Goo" going to Wii

I don't really think it looks good... a game like this is screaming for overly complicated controls.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network
T013 said:
I don't really think it looks good... a game like this is screaming for overly complicated controls.

Why would you want it more complicated...it looks like a point, click and drag to me.

looks like crap. Have fun with that while I'm playing Call of Duty 4.

Wiiware or no? It does look pretty cool, but if it is a standalone game I don't think it is $50 cool. Maybe $30. If it is Wiiware then it looks like it could be a good match for that kind of service.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Whoa. I was expecting a crappy shovelware title from the name, but that game looks seriously awesome. Most of my joy came from the brilliant graphical style, but the "Pontifex with snot" gameplay looks like great fun as well.

Stuff like this should definitely be Wii Ware. No point putting it on a disc if it's obviously so small in size.

Around the Network

the game looks good,i might need to keep in eye on it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

coolestguyever said:
looks like crap. Have fun with that while I'm playing Call of Duty 4.

So, do you ever get tired of trolling? 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

So many good games coming to the Wii... so many good games already out. What a great little system ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

weezy said:
Did somebody say GOO??????!!??!!??!!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADQPcNvqymo

I'd rather have some FALCON PUNCH!!!

Looks so fun and original! I wouldn't pay a full game price for this, hopefully is WiiWare. I really love the style of this game and the gameplay looks original and fun to play...