By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update: Dual Shock 4 leak "genuine"

Why don't they have glowing triggers for the move component?

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Around the Network

Nsanity said:

looks a bit sexier from that angle.  grips look nice and bulky which is good for my man hands. 

I like the change to the analogs. The indents seem as though they would offer a better grip on the the convex stick design.

I prefer the DS3 shape and analogues. I hope they keep the analogues the same shape at least.

Around the Network

"bundled with a camera"

And once again, Sony gets a free pass and MS gets criticized, judging by the lack of "PS4 always watching you" comments.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Only five more days and we get to see that gorgeous PS4.

I can't say anything about how comfortable it is since I haven't held it yet, but I don't really the look. It seems cheap looking, like a 3rd party controller. I'm glad they they widened the analog stick placement and switched to the Vita's D-Pad though.

Nsanity said:

Controller looks so much better at that angle.

Can't wait to see what it can do.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

sales2099 said:
"bundled with a camera"

And once again, Sony gets a free pass and MS gets criticized, judging by the lack of "PS4 always watching you" comments.

Think for a minute before you post. The kinect is always watching you criticism was based on the rumor that you need to have kinect plugged and running to use the system itself. If we hear something similar about this camera that complaint will be made again

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!