By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct 2.14.2013 - Complete

Asriel said:
Any words on Europe/Japan?

All three regions have announced a Nintendo Direct for tomorrow.

Ninja'd by the guy who asked the question.

Around the Network

pokemon rumble with nfc

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

To steal Sony's thunder Nintendo would have to announce something big/unexpected. GTA5? But I doubt anything that big will be announced.

@ Smeags, thanks dude, I got excited and posted before doing a little digging for myself.

I'm not expecting any new announcements, but confirming solid release dates for Luigi, Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing in Europe is overdue, I think. Localisation of Bravely Default, Fantasy Life and others would also be welcome.

FaintZ said:
N-Magic said:
Looking for a Valentine’s date? Join us tomorrow morning at 6 AM PST for a Nintendo Direct covering upcoming Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games! As always, you can watch on Facebook or on Nintendo.com/nintendo-direct.  https://www.facebook.com/events/273112212819037/?ref=3

What does this mean?

Will this be relevant for this ND?

Western release of LovePlus?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

This one more 3DS focused?

Hopefully something to make up against the recent wave of bad news.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

TheLastStarFighter said:
To steal Sony's thunder Nintendo would have to announce something big/unexpected. GTA5? But I doubt anything that big will be announced.

This looks entirely 3DS focused. Nintendo Directs aren't about responding to the competition, anyway, it's a way of addressing Nintendo's core audience and reassuring the faithful when they need to.

TheLastStarFighter said:

How can a possible GTA5 announcement for WiiU steal PS4s thunder?

So... pink wii u in the works?