By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct 2.14.2013 - Complete

TomaTito said:
FaintZ said:
N-Magic said:
Looking for a Valentine’s date? Join us tomorrow morning at 6 AM PST for a Nintendo Direct covering upcoming Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games! As always, you can watch on Facebook or on Nintendo.com/nintendo-direct.  https://www.facebook.com/events/273112212819037/?ref=3

What does this mean?

Will this be relevant for this ND?

Western release of LovePlus?

Yeah, there is a chance that this will come over here.

But I expect some jap. games will be announced to release in 2013, like BD and DQ.

Around the Network

lol, so I'm clear, GTA won't cloud the PS4 lauch. Nothing will. Someone mentioned Nintendo trying to steal Sony's thunder. To steal any of their thunder they would have to do something that would get mainstream buzz. GTA going on a Nintendo platform would do that to some extent. Major 3rd party support for WiiU would be something gaming journalists would right about and blog about how PS4 would not have this advantage over WiiU anymore and people would right doom articles.

But I don't think anything of that nature will be announced, and if it did it still won't rain on the PS celebration day.

Smeags said:
*laughs hysterically*

Whats so funny?.. Its a joke to you is it?

probably getting some more Pokemon info!!

i hope for no-Ds transfer...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

The eShop still has Rayman's old release date... or Nintendo just too lazy to change the date...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

For the European one i expect a date Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fire Emblem. Maybe they will also confirm that GBA Virtual Console is coming to 3DS in addition to WiiU

pezus said:
IsawYoshi said:
So... pink wii u in the works?

That's what Sony is going to announce on Feb 20th, pink PS3.

Hmmm, so that is nintendo's plan. Destroy the launch of the pink ps3 with a pink wii u. This will indeed be an interesting generation. Oh, wait...

Here's hoping for some big news! 3PM? Yeah, I can do that.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

To all those expecting something as huge as last time, I would lower my expectation to not be disapointed if I were you. I don't expect Nintendo to blow my socks off twice in a row. (but if they did, GREAT)

What I expect from WiiU side, because it will both 3DS and WiiU, I don't expect alot. Hopefully some release dates on games we have been waiting for a while (wonderfull 101, pikmin3) and maybe afinaly a gameplay trailer of Bayonetta2? Maybe some new info on Yarn Yoshi and WindWakerHD.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Tagging. Can't wait and I was angry at myself for missing the last one so yeah tagging.