By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA continues to defecate on Nintendo

bananaking21 said:
sethnintendo said:
bananaking21 said:
let me guess, EA is pist and angry at nintendo. they dont like them and want them to fail. lets all wear tin foil hats now and unveil this conspiracy against nintendo

EA just plain sucks.  They get monopolies on sports (NFL, NCAA) just so they don't have to worry about competition.  When was the last time you saw NBA Live released?  Been awhile because 2K completely owns their ass in NBA.

EA sucking is a different matter. but claiming they "shit" on nintendo is silly. if the investment is not worth it on the WIiU then why bother with it?

The problem with your theory is that you're not taking into account the additional nazi bullshit these third-parties throw at console companies now, nazi bullshit that's arguably common practice for huge multi-national conglomerates like i dk, Microsoft and Sony.

Weve reached a point where we EXPECT money-hatting from Nintendo to gain support. Well no, its not fucking right.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
bananaking21 said:
sethnintendo said:
bananaking21 said:
let me guess, EA is pist and angry at nintendo. they dont like them and want them to fail. lets all wear tin foil hats now and unveil this conspiracy against nintendo

EA just plain sucks.  They get monopolies on sports (NFL, NCAA) just so they don't have to worry about competition.  When was the last time you saw NBA Live released?  Been awhile because 2K completely owns their ass in NBA.

EA sucking is a different matter. but claiming they "shit" on nintendo is silly. if the investment is not worth it on the WIiU then why bother with it?

The problem with your theory is that you're not taking into account the additional nazi bullshit these third-parties throw at console companies now, nazi bullshit that's arguably common practice for huge multi-national conglomerates like i dk, Microsoft and Sony.

Weve reached a point where we EXPECT money-hatting from Nintendo to gain support. Well no, its not fucking right.

these theory's have no basis though, we just EXPECT things to be like this. niether nintendo or EA have ever said anything about this. pokoko made a very intellegent and well written thread about this very subject and his logic behind nintendo and the problem with third party support was very convincing. people who claim that third parties hate nintendo and come with all these theories have no basis what so ever to them. ill look for pokoko's thread for you

pezus said:
It's a vicious cycle that can't be stopped. Nintendo gamers boycott EA because EA ignore Nintendo because Nintendo gamers boycott EA because...

No one boycotted EA games u idiot, Boom Blox sold tons on Wii for example, and Tiger Wii was one of the best performing ersions in the last few years. EA cancelled a new 3DS IP weeks before the consoles release, EA gave away free copies of NBA Jam when it was meant to be exclusive on Wii. Did u buy Dead Space Extraction on PS3 btw?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

The only significant third party support Nintendo seems to have left are some big Japanese game companies...

RolStoppable said:
bananaking21 said:

these theory's have no basis though, we just EXPECT things to be like this. niether nintendo or EA have ever said anything about this. pokoko made a very intellegent and well written thread about this very subject and his logic behind nintendo and the problem with third party support was very convincing. people who claim that third parties hate nintendo and come with all these theories have no basis what so ever to them. ill look for pokoko's thread for you

It wasn't and he knew it. That's why he didn't bother to respond to my post.

Edit, noticed the bolded part now in your post now. i didnt see your post, ill have to check it see what u said

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
bananaking21 said:
sethnintendo said:
bananaking21 said:

here is pokoko's thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154768&page=1

here is another thread which better explains the situation too, i remember reading it but i dont remember what was in it actually
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154873&page=1

boycott EA? anyone that does it must be outta ur mind lol

bananaking21 said:
megaman79 said:

No they won't say anything, because thats how business works - under the table backroom undemocratic corruption.

But you must be blind for not recognizing the amount of DLC pushed on 360/PS3 last gen. from third-parties, while Nintendo waited till last year to back dlc on their consoles with major public/shareholder support.

megaman79 said:
bananaking21 said:
megaman79 said:

No they won't say anything, because thats how business works - under the table backroom undemocratic corruption.

But you must be blind for not recognizing the amount of DLC pushed on 360/PS3 last gen. from third-parties, while Nintendo waited till last year to back dlc on their consoles with major public/shareholder support.

ohh really and who's fault is that that DLC wasnt released on their console? surely not nintendo with their shitty online network and shity online shops. heck nintendo is STILL having problems with DLC and online bought content even on there next gen console. add that to the fact that the Wii has no HDD like the ps3 or 360 to store that content. i mean yeah push DLC on a platform that cant even hold it. that makes sense

Ea stinks.they have the same game every year just with a new player on the cover

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3