By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

The allure to be Cirno is quite attractive......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Take that, prof!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

Yeah. I'm not buying it.

Vote: Mario

I wasn't trying to sell anything though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Nachomamma8 said:

Mario, I don't understand where you found Linkz assuming Yoshiya claimed a powerful town role, and I definitely don't understand why you decided to point out that Yoshiya could be joke-claiming the truth (and even brought up meta to add to that point). I find your early lurker-hunting painful at best, and I find the "invincible then you called him town = power role, right?" to be a pretty impressive case of reaching that's much more sketchy than you being honest you messed up somewhere.

I don't either. I'm just saying its a possibility, I never said I was sure he was doing so. As it turns out, it actually has something to do with the theme. Something that apparently went over all of our heads.

I was NOT simply lurker-hunting. If that was the case I would have went after people that didn't post yet. I went after Marcus and Radish because posts like theirs bother me. Short posts that are obviously jokes/ don't add anything. It gives the impression of mafia trying to stay out of the spot light.

Indeed. It seems I messed up somewhere. Otherwise people wouldn't be voting for me. :/

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final-Fan said:
Take that, prof!

umm more importantly, why did he say "I know how that could look". Someone has a guilty mind

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
Take that, prof!

umm more importantly, why did he say "I know how that could look". Someone has a guilty mind

cute. very cute. in other news, you've been waiting for me to play again for over a yr. now, and all you did was lurk the last game. i'm still pissed about that.

i also don't plan on defending the bold, cause i'd be stupid not to know how it would look. may not have been the best thing to mention it, but knowing is the battle, and don't insult me by saying i have a guilty mind. my mind is devious and sarcastic, and that's just me on a regular bases, unless i work with you.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
Take that, prof!

cute. very cute. in other news, you've been waiting for me to play again for over a yr. now, and all you did was lurk the last game. i'm still pissed about that.

i also don't plan on defending the bold, cause i'd be stupid not to know how it would look. may not have been the best thing to mention it, but knowing is the battle, and don't insult me by saying i have a guilty mind. my mind is devious and sarcastic, and that's just me on a regular bases, unless i work with you.

theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
Take that, prof!

so you never gave any thought to me baiting you? silly little wholes in a post draws suspicion, and you falling into that whole to me is a scum like move. you knew where i was going, but yet you followed a trail of stuff that continued to lead into suspicious acts, but i think you are town. maybe a Rolecop or Doc.

interesting, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I like your presence so far, Mario's aggresive start rub me the wrong way (and his recent assumption about prof didn't help either). I feel zero is different this time around but nothing that points to scum yet.

How am I being aggressive? Aggressive would be voting for someone and going after then right away. So far, all I have done is shown who I am suspicious of.

What is your opinion of Marcus and Radish? Do you find their posts odd?

Do you find Spurge's avatar creepy?

To me Marcus is spurgeonryan 2.0. He's very random and I have trouble reading him. His posts so far are in line with what I expect of him. radish's post wasn't odd, he hasn't played in a while so "I'm playing too" sounds like a suitable intro.

Yes, spurgeonryan's avatar is creepy.

Tell me what was so odd to you about radish's and Marcus's early posts? Because from where I'm standing it looks like you were faking suspicious to appear active.

noooooooooooooo i've been trying to avoid that.

i think mario is town with no power role.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
Take that, prof!

so you never gave any thought to me baiting you? silly little wholes in a post draws suspicion, and you falling into that whole to me is a scum like move. you knew where i was going, but yet you followed a trail of stuff that continued to lead into suspicious acts, but i think you are town. maybe a Rolecop or Doc.

interesting, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Speaking of holes, you should put down that shovel