By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

Oh. Well whether you're doing the same with hat or not, I do think his goal was to get you modkilled if possible. Same as he'd want me to be lynched. His thoughts on our alignments had nothing to do with either.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Oh. Well whether you're doing the same with hat or not, I do think his goal was to get you modkilled if possible. Same as he'd want me to be lynched. His thoughts on our alignments had nothing to do with either.

No, just that last comment was tongue in cheek. Hatmoza did want me modkilled for whatever reason. But me making it out like you and hat were scheming to see my scum flip, manipulating an innocent stefl- that was tongue in cheek.

Linkzmax said:
Nachomamma8 said:
MDJ, I thought you played pretty well. The rest of the scumteam played well enough to keep suspicion off them pretty much completely, but I thought that MDJ in particular had a type of play that was pretty powerfully different than last game. Linkz, I'm sorry for not trusting your meta read on this one; I didn't really expect that he would be able to pull something like this in what I understand is his second scum game in a row after a long hiatus.

No apologies needed, after all my meta also led to two mislynches. Though did you reed the Mafia QT from last round as I suggested? MDJ makes many mistakes, but is rather aware of how he's perceived. It will be interesting to see how/if he plays a full game as Town after these two rounds. As a note: IF this was his Town play he should be lynched Day One every single time, for being a distraction, doing zero scum-hunting, and voting twice for people he 'didn't actually want to lynch.'

well half the battle is knowing right? i'm sure profoo would make me town if i played the next game, but i want to make sure i can play, and i've got so much going on right now, it would be hypocritical for me to join, and not play.

and in case you didn't read, but i'm sure you knew. my constant talk about the way your game went was just a ruse. the way i acted was seperate from that part of my play. though i'm not sure if that came across, or was noticed.

and i posted a bit to much about how i felt about the game. that was pure honesty, and likely added more insanity to how i'd already been playing. that i likely couldn't change regardless of faction.

Sometimes I scare myself I'm so clever. MOAR tears please!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson