Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
Take that, prof!

umm more importantly, why did he say "I know how that could look". Someone has a guilty mind

cute. very cute. in other news, you've been waiting for me to play again for over a yr. now, and all you did was lurk the last game. i'm still pissed about that.

i also don't plan on defending the bold, cause i'd be stupid not to know how it would look. may not have been the best thing to mention it, but knowing is the battle, and don't insult me by saying i have a guilty mind. my mind is devious and sarcastic, and that's just me on a regular bases, unless i work with you.

so you never gave any thought to me baiting you? silly little wholes in a post draws suspicion, and you falling into that whole to me is a scum like move. you knew where i was going, but yet you followed a trail of stuff that continued to lead into suspicious acts, but i think you are town. maybe a Rolecop or Doc.

interesting, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Speaking of holes, you should put down that shovel

why? because it's making me look suspicious? am i giving you to much to go on? are you going to vote for me, thinking i'm scum because i'm digging this whole?

if you remember last time i did this i was Role cop. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Why is Mario here at such strange hours fighting for himself?

Define "strange hours". I don't think any of my posts were during strange hours. Unless you mean why I am here during the day. In which case, I don't have work or school on Sunday/ Monday. As far as fighting for myself. I never fight for myself... I fight for my friends.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

so you never gave any thought to me baiting you? silly little wholes in a post draws suspicion, and you falling into that whole to me is a scum like move. you knew where i was going, but yet you followed a trail of stuff that continued to lead into suspicious acts, but i think you are town. maybe a Rolecop or Doc.

interesting, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Speaking of holes, you should put down that shovel

why? because it's making me look suspicious? am i giving you to much to go on? are you going to vote for me, thinking i'm scum because i'm digging this whole?

if you remember last time i did this i was Role cop. 

Marcus is looking very suspicous to me atm with this post. Its almost like he is trying to make an excuse for his scummy actions.

"Oh hey guys dont mind me or how im acting, remember last time i acted like this i was a Role Cop, so dont mind me just move a long"

Im going to put this out there and see how it lingers

Vote: Marcus

oh that's all you got? hmmmmm so you don't think my posting this way is intentional to draw out scum, but by telling you that's what i'm doing makes me even more suspicious does it not? hmmmmmmm!!! the plot thickens

well mario i thought you were scum at first, but now i don't think so.

zero i never gave any thought to you. you showed up late. are you lurking? cause if you are thats auto vote cause lurking is an act of being sneaky, and i don't like sneaky, cause it's a scum like move.

Is it just me or Is Prof playing slightly differently to normal? (No I don't mean not lurking) I mean, I just remember Prof being much more aggressive/obnoxious. Though it is start of the game.

Spurge is making some good points and noticing things. Townie points for him, one of which I shall quote in my next post.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@ nacho

Final fan, linkz, and Prof seem like town to you? Those three should look like poison to you at every point if the game.

Being new and not understanding their past would name a scum player not put enough weight on them. Especially since 2 out of 3 of them lurk and one of your games linkz was absentee mod.
Fos nacho.

This is a good point, and I like how you are noticing these things, it's seems better then the usual fake contributing scum posts. 

Nornally, I would put more weight behind this- but Nacho does always do early reads on most players. Have you considered that that may be one of the reasons he posted this? 

FoT Spurge. 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
zero i never gave any thought to you. you showed up late. are you lurking? cause if you are thats auto vote cause lurking is an act of being sneaky, and i don't like sneaky, cause it's a scum like move.

If his vote was on Mario then I would agree with you- that would ring of scummy Zero. Third voter is oft scum it seems. However, it wasn't, and he was the first to vote for you. That doesn't lend me towards scum. 

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:

Yeah. I'm not buying it.

Vote: Mario

I wasn't trying to sell anything though.

Sure you are. You're saying that you read the early game and didn't like that I pegged Yoshi as town power, despite the fact that I never did nor did you make such an assumption yourself. Which means you would have not seen the connection, but instead you tried to think for me. And I'm supposed to believe that's what happened so you could not like my supposed conclusion?

well i burn lurkers regardless, cause lurkers hold the game up, and that pissed me off last time, and i'm still pissed about it.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

zero was one of the first few posters, and quite active at that time as well. You're not really paying attention are you?

And some advice in case you are town, or for future games where you are: Acting scummy to bait scum is a TERRIBLE way to scum-hunt. Sure, scum can jump at an easy mislynch, but Town are going to naturally suspect/vote you for being scummy, and you don't have the experience to spot the difference.

Oh and another question, why would you select an entire post(or even just the header) including the timestamp to call me scum?