By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

spurgeonryan said:
I think his vote has merit. Mario seems to be posting like he is scum. We will see how it unfolds over the next day.

Hard to tell anything day one, early votes are usually the act of a madman, last game people were crazy.....etc.

Seems to be?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Linkzmax 5 scum

Care to elaborate?

And FOS on ROL for not yet posting in this thread.

feeling

@NoCtiS_NoX it's not a vote

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Yeah! I know. I am just asking you to elobarate "Linkz 5 scum" post.

I would apprecieate if you are gonna post with more words in the future. It feels that you are limiting your words so you won't slip.

@Prof

What's your thought on Link's vote and nacho's first post and his vote?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

I would apprecieate if you are gonna post with more words in the future. It feels that you are limiting your words so you won't slip.

@Prof

yea sure i can't promise that. the lingo used in this game is still a bit strange to me. this is my first back to back game, and the language used is the reason that's so. i'm taking an debate approach to playing the game, but that's based on knowleged of a topic. this is basic theory, hunch if you will.

nice to see you out of the Vita thread, and floating around the site.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

@Prof

Linkz' vote isn't anything surprising.

Nacho tends to make early reads, so his play is consistent. His thoughts on Supermario are sound, same with Linkz, so I'm willing to see where that leads.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea sure i can't promise that. the lingo used in this game is still a bit strange to me. this is my first back to back game, and the language used is the reason that's so. i'm taking an debate approach to playing the game, but that's based on knowleged of a topic. this is basic theory, hunch if you will.

Speaking of strange lingo! I believe the actual question, which I would also like answered and which you haven't done, is: 

"What the hell do the words 'Linkz 5 scum' even mean?" 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Speaking of strange lingo! I believe the actual question, which I would also like answered and which you haven't done, is: 

haha, get with it old man. It means Linkz 4 scum, which means he thinks linkz is scum, like "linkz for president". Substituting 5 for 4 is an internet thing with the purpose of adding emphasis.

Comes from the root metaphor becoming metafive.

I see. At least my point remains that marcus is in no position to be throwing stones about strange jargon.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

good  @Final-Fan. i know how that could look, and the answer to your question is time. i copied his name and erased everything but the 5. like if i copied your name from this post right now it would read 49 minutes and by the time i finish answering this question since my absents, it would likely read 52 minutes.