By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

Linkzmax said:
Never? I'm pretty sure one of your defenses for being town last round was that you weren't on the ball, like you would be if you were scum

On the contrary, I did indeed say I wasn't putting much effort in. I never said I was wrong or off the ball though. Note I called most of the scum team, and in the dead thread I got the rest. 

Then I profusely apologised for it and tried to put more effort in, but alas Trucks misfired and cut that off. 

So in summary, no my defense for towniness was not that my reads were bad- the original point of reference. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Thoughts so far Trucks?

I like your presence so far, Mario's aggresive start rub me the wrong way (and his recent assumption about prof didn't help either). I feel zero is different this time around but nothing that points to scum yet.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm here and ready to go. Gotta say I'm disappointed, too many girls for my liking.

what do you know about touhou, there are lots of guys, it's not just girls.

My character, Stefl's avatar and the quick look I took at the wiki which didn't feature any guys.

You clicked on several characters just for shits and giggles?

There are like a hundred characters, maybe you just clicked on girls.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm here and ready to go. Gotta say I'm disappointed, too many girls for my liking.

what do you know about touhou, there are lots of guys, it's not just girls.

My character, Stefl's avatar and the quick look I took at the wiki which didn't feature any guys.

Nope, the front page and the two main characters.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Nope, the front page and the two main characters.

:D ok, I'll leave you alone now

Around the Network

I wish I was reimu or marissa. Damn you stefl.

DarkThanatos said:

That by no means is a town tell for Prof. He was clearly making a point last two games. He lurked heavy first 3/4 of last game as town. I don't think Scum Prof or Town Prof would lurk again. 

Well, I called him intentionally lurking as town to prove a point. He says he posts when he has time, but he really does post a lot less as scum. Maybe that is just some weird coincidence though. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Linkzmax said:
@prof: I don't think I ever play very consistently, but self-evaluation is hardly my strong point.

@mario: That is YOU assuming he has a power role. I made no such statement.

No, you are never consistent. Which is good, in mafia.

I didn't assume anything from his statement. I just assuming that you assumed that. Apparently I was wrong.

Nintendo still doomed?

TruckOSaurus said:

I like your presence so far, Mario's aggresive start rub me the wrong way (and his recent assumption about prof didn't help either). I feel zero is different this time around but nothing that points to scum yet.

How am I being aggressive? Aggressive would be voting for someone and going after then right away. So far, all I have done is shown who I am suspicious of.

What is your opinion of Marcus and Radish? Do you find their posts odd?

Do you find Spurge's avatar creepy?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
@prof: I don't think I ever play very consistently, but self-evaluation is hardly my strong point.

@mario: That is YOU assuming he has a power role. I made no such statement.

No, you are never consistent. Which is good, in mafia.

I didn't assume anything from his statement. I just assuming that you assumed that. Apparently I was wrong.

Hmmmmm

supermario128 said:
I don't like that Yoshiya says he is "invincible" right away. I also don't like how Linkz assumed he had a town power role right away, from what turned out to just be a joke.

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
Where did I make any such assumption?

He said he was invincible and then you called him town. Invincible = power role. No?

I realize what you were trying to do though.

Yeah. I'm not buying it.

Vote: Mario